Scummvm For The Gp2x

Cellsplitter

Website
Visit site
Been waiting patiently for an update for a while now :p and I wanna know just how it's going :) can we expect an update soon? later? never? :blink:

keep on rockin' DJWillis :lol: "A Pirate I was meant to be!"

yaustar posted on Mar 3 2006 at 10:02 PM said:
DJWillis has uploaded several 'beta' versions in the beta testing forum.
testing one of them right now :p I am realy looking forward to a stable version ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
And i just finished day of the tentacle on the way home from work today, if you just want to play normal SCUMM games as apposed to broken sword or anything like tht this port is damn near perfect. Kudos to DJWillis :).

Is the sound in sync in the older scumm games (Like DotT, Sam`n`max, Loom, Indy4)? I hope so ^^

Also, has anyone tested The Dig and Full Throttle yet? Do they run? And if, how?

Quiest posted on Mar 4 2006 at 10:55 AM said:
Is the sound in sync in the older scumm games (Like DotT, Sam`n`max, Loom, Indy4)? I hope so ^^

Also, has anyone tested The Dig and Full Throttle yet? Do they run? And if, how?

FT works fine, hadn't noticed any probs, I suspect that there is a memory leak in the latest alpha though, as it crashes every 15-45 minutes.

Better tell John that, actually.

As for 640x480 games, they're still slow, but they play. Not surprising really. Read the beta forums, people!

Allan.

Quiest posted on Mar 3 2006 at 11:55 PM said:

I've played Sam & Max on it at the minute and i've just finished Dott and i have not noticed any audio sync problems :).

Back