Scummvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DiGiTaL_

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Whats the progression on ScummVM has it been tested at all on Pandora? Just wondering trying to do away with all the things i did on gp2x so i can move on from that to Pandora completely :)

djwilllis said awhile ago

I have had a basic version up and running on the OMAP3 for some time and there will be a Pandora optimised official version (rather then just a simple ARM cross compile) in time for release (I hope, depends on my own free time).

maybe a optimised port has already been made but were hae to wait for something official

Grim Fandango uses the GrimE engine. The ScummVM peeps are working on this as well, the project is called Residual. Unfortunately it's not complete yet, so it might be a while before Pandora sees it.

from what i last heard the games playable on residual but crashes at the end of the second year when manny jumps on to the boat. hopefully we will see residual on pandora but think the team are concentrating more on improving compatablity with games using scumm

Check out FreeSCI

KQ6 doesn't use the SCUMM engine, FreeSCI will eventually play it but it's in early development right now.

_DiGiTaL_ said:
Whats the progression on ScummVM has it been tested at all on Pandora? Just wondering trying to do away with all the things i did on gp2x so i can move on from that to Pandora completely :)
Not sure what you mean by tested but it works well enough as it is.

Not updated my build from our SVN head for some time but it was running from a blend of the GP2X and SDL backends (I grafted scaler support using some of my existing GP2X code as a basis). I have a few tweaks I want to do but time will tell when I will get around to it as I have enough other things on my TODO list right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mutilator said:
djwilllis said awhile ago

I have had a basic version up and running on the OMAP3 for some time and there will be a Pandora optimised official version (rather then just a simple ARM cross compile) in time for release (I hope, depends on my own free time).

maybe a optimised port has already been made but were hae to wait for something official

Thanx for the info i did do a search on the forums before i posted and didn't come up with any results but i got enough info here you can close the thread if needed thanx again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back