Sdl

pantera6

Ruler of good and evil, then i make them fight tog
Website
Visit site
Im really sorry to all you people who have heard this complaint a million times, but the search function didnt help my problem. I havnt been able to install the SDL yet, i download the SDL zip file, unzip it once, put it under "root" on my sd card, then i get that black screen that people talk about, but that only lasts less than a split second so i dont think thats right, and sdl games dont work so.. anyway last night i unzipeed the two files and when i came to load it on my gp2x i got the black screen and that went on for my than 5mins and turned it off. some one please help me out here, i tried everything i think to get this working :( and i cant run any snes games.
seeing all these problems everyone are having i have the impression each GP2X has a personality ;)

If your using nkSnes, then you need to install NK's SDL library by placing them on your SD card and then running the .gpu file to install them on your gp2x. Just putting them on your sd card isn't good enough.

If you use Squidgesnes, then the sdl libraries are not required.

i do run the gpu files though
thats how i get the black screens
ill try squidgesnes though

your supposed to get black screens for a while, and then it should go back to the menu. nksnes should work after that. Your not using any of the "make nand read only" patches are you?

im using the SDL u get off the official download site,
the SDL you find under needed files in games

Back