(second) Guessing Game

puppydee said:
Don't know why we needed another thread for this but I'm guessing April 20th. Just a figure that popped in my head. I would like to be proved wrong and get it before tho :)
Fair point - I started a new thread just to avoid confusion, the end of the last guessing game thread became a bit of a mess, so to avoid any arguments I thought it would just be easier to start afresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
As 1st April will be good date, I guess that it can't be even if term fall at it. Err, I wanna say that if Pandora come out at 1st April, world out of community will not believe. :)

But my guessing is the 16th of March.

Edit: Changed mind, not 15th, but 16th. 15th is Sunday, so it will came at Monday than :)

Hmm for the sake of itm 23rd may, my birthday. Also a quite funny combination of numbers 23.5 , the first prime numbers, month the sum of the digits of the day, and there are much more conspiracy theorys on this day, but mostly because it's my birthday =)

Ps, I really think they will get it done before that day, but better to be safe...

JustJ said:
Hmm for the sake of itm 23rd may, my birthday. Also a quite funny combination of numbers 23.5 , the first prime numbers, month the sum of the digits of the day, and there are much more conspiracy theorys on this day, but mostly because it's my birthday =)

Ps, I really think they will get it done before that day, but better to be safe...
:eek: That's my birthday too!

...But i'm gonna go for May 12th

Last edited by a moderator:
Back