(second) Guessing Game

I bet on May the 7-th. I think they will start to ship the first-first batch. It'll be over in June? probably 14-th of June.
So I have two dates! May the 7-th (start) and June 14-th (end).

i replied back on page 7(? something like that) but wasn't added to the list.
i still want the ides of march.

(for all you non-history/latin buffs, that's march 15...)

I wish craig or ED would just fucking say what they REALLY think the release date will be.
it's like the openPandora team and the wiz team are having a contest of who can bullshit people the most, and also who can delay the most!
IT'S NECK AND NECK FOLKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
'PoisonedV' said:
I wish craig or ED would just fucking say what they REALLY think the release date will be.
it's like the openPandora team and the wiz team are having a contest of who can bullshit people the most, and also who can delay the most!
I was thinking that. The person who releases first has to pay the other company.

'PoisonedV' said:
They also dont seem to have a clue about the release date.

If it's not with us by June 1st, Then ill probably back out and buy a netbook. I want a portable solution. But i think about this and do get a bit annoyed at the continued delays. which to be fair, should have been foreseeable. i.e. the chinese new year wasn't something they introduced this year, therefore that's no excuse.

I really do hope we are infact close to release now.

EDIT: PLEASE FIX THIS BROKEN POS FORUM. YES I'TS REALLY PISSING ME OFF SO I'M GUNNA BE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE ABOUT IT. BEEN A WEEK NOW.

Then he shouldn't be the only person to do it, Should he?

I don't see why my forum join date should have anything to do with this forum in much need of some TLC. It's a stupid problem and should have been sorted when the forum went live again.

this is my first prediction in any thread, and its august 20th.
however, if its not shipping before the end of april as promised then im pulling out. things are quite ridiculous now.

Back