GP32 Seeking Norwegian Developers For Article

MrPerson

Still Fresh
So, any Norwegians out there?

Guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Håvard Skogly Mækelæ (now let's see if the board handles the Norwegian letters). As a freelance journalist, I'm looking for homebrew developers of any kind for an article that, well, pretty much tells of homebrew developers: Who they are, what they do, why they do it, the communities (online of offline) they're part of. It helps if what you're developing for is a commercial machine (i.e. current-gen or last-gen consoles like Dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP) or something like the GP2X. Anything other than the PC/Mac.

However, since I'm in Norway and writing this for Norwegian newspaper, these people need to be living in Norway. For the sake of relevance, you know.

So if you are one, or if you know of someone, please give me a shout at twentythoughts (at) gmail (dot) com. It'd be very appreciated, and the publicity it earns you could be useful.

Thanks in advance,
- Håvard S. Mækelæ -

I'm a Norwegian, but not a dev... Sorry. (Jeg skal si ifra om jeg "får øye" på en norsk programmerer..

btw, which newspaper are you working for?

(Takker!)

I'm not, technically, working for a particular newspaper, being a freelancer. What I do is, I write articles, and sell'em to those who want'em. This happens to be something I haven't seen covered before, so I thought it would be interesting to bring it out past the videogaming-related blogs.

Back