Release Serious Sam: First Encounter

P.S: I think I missed two secret levels though

yep, i finally had to consult a walkthrough 15 years later to find them...! the entrance for one of them is kinda funny - it's actually a door to the left just before you hit the exit for a level, but you're usually in a rush and don't think to look to the sides just* before stepping through the exit...

it's worth playing through again later (at a tougher difficulty) just to get all the secrets. there are some funny ones.

Great Port! Thanxs for your work.

In SerSam1 I have a lot of trouble in level Karnak, where the big swimmingpool is. Sometimes it broke the graphic and it flips 90 degree to one side with a lot of glitches. Another time it crash complete and im back to the desktop.
I have an 1Ghz-OP.

Great Port! Thanxs for your work.

In SerSam1 I have a lot of trouble in level Karnak, where the big swimmingpool is. Sometimes it broke the graphic and it flips 90 degree to one side with a lot of glitches. Another time it crash complete and im back to the desktop.
I have an 1Ghz-OP.
In First Encounter ? Strange, I only experience this in Second Encounter (if we are speaking about this bug https://github.com/rcgordon/Serious-Engine/issues/48 ). Can you put a save state here to see if I can diplicate the behavior? Also, what data are you using (Steam, CD?).
[doublepost=1462829768,1462829607][/doublepost]Also, check your SGX driver. For best result, I advise you use the 4.10.

New build on the repo. I have added a few optims, updated all libs, and recompile with GCC 7.1

Build 06
-----------

• Some more optim
  • Updated libs
  • Compiled with gcc 7.1

Thanks for this :)
Just four weeks ago while I had much off-time during a holiday, thanks to bad weather, in Indonesia, I played through the entire Serious Sam 1 :)
Will be happy to re-play again!

In sync with the Serious Sam - The second Encounter release, here is a new build. The Sin/Cos patch Fixes the "Serious Sam" logo that stay on screen now. It may be fixing other stuff but I haven't noticed.

Build 07
-----------

• Some fixes in Math functions

Back