Several Questions About Caanoo

Rick16

Still Fresh
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and caanoo also wanted to clarify some doubts, since I have not found answers anywhere.

1 - It is compatible with games from the Wiz?
2 - How many emulators already ported to it?
3 - What are emulators?
4 - It comes with the emulators, or have to download them?
5 - Where low emulators and games for caanoo?

I thank you to those responding.

"Translated by Google Translator"

1 - It is compatible with games from the Wiz?
no need recompile uses other button values / joystick is analog now as well

2 - How many emulators already ported to it?
not sure look in the archive, there's a spectrum emu i know off, and i got sms sdl running but seems i need to implement some rom selector. Eventually they will come be patiened

3 - What are emulators?
i guess this a translation error, and you wanted to know which are ported : spectrum and mame, well at least i think the arcade games you need to buy are using some mame variant

4 - It comes with the emulators, or have to download them?
it comes with nothing except a firmware and you must buy a sd card

5 - Where low emulators and games for caanoo?
dunno wat the hell your asking here, don't use translators try to learn some english :)

Sorry ;-)

More Questions :

5 - PT:Onde baixo emuladores para ele(caanoo) ?
EN:Where download the emulators for caanoo ?

6 - PT:A bateria dele é carregável?Vem com Carrregador?
EN:Exists an chargeable battery ? Comes Charger ?

Where low emulators and games for caanoo? - Onde baixo emuladores e jogos para Caanoo? :)
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi aqui é um dos melhores lugares que voce deve checar.. No momento poucos emuladores mas aos poucos isso muda.

A bateria é recarregavel(mas nao removivel), e vem com o cabo usb para recarregar via pc. Mas o melhor é comprar um adaptador USB/Tomada e carregar direto na eletricidade.

If anyone needs english just write here o/

joyrider said:
not sure look in the archive, there's a spectrum emu i know off, and i got sms sdl running but seems i need to implement some rom selector. Eventually they will come be patiened

A Master System emu? Gimme Gimme Gimme :p

Last edited by a moderator:
master system & game gear yes and nope not giving it yet cause even though it runs you can't select the roms yet, and it seems to crash randomly when exiting so have to fix both those problems first

joyrider said:
master system & game gear yes and nope not giving it yet cause even though it runs you can't select the roms yet, and it seems to crash randomly when exiting so have to fix both those problems first

Looking forward to the release then, keep up the good work ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back