Sexy. Small. Cheap. And With Shoulder Buttons

That actually looks quite nice, anyone know what chip it uses? You can just about see a shoulder button to the top left on the first picture...

Hey ! I didn't even notice before, there is a link to the official MyRacer site into the news I posted :eek: Here it is : http://www.myracer.co.kr/board/inc.php?inc=product_2

You can see the flash based interface in action. Looks really cool. Way ahaed China's PMPs like JXD 301. And there is the tech specs as well :) Unfortunately it is in korean but still there is some very useful info : CPU ARM922T 192Mhz. May not be extremely powerful, but maybe there is some other co processors ?

The main page is here : http://www.myracer.co.kr/ I really advise you to take a look at it ... Navigation is really easy although this is in korean. Lot of cool pictures :)

Hope it will be distributed by some occidental distributor, like gbax.com, gp2xstore or mp4nation.net soon !

Exophase said:
How is this actually better than JXD301?
Well I don't personnally own a JXD 301 (or any other similar china's PMP), but it doesn't have shoulder buttons, I think this is sufficient enough for MyRacer to be way ahead :p Well, maybe not so way ahead, but this is quite an improvement.

Also it has a cool dedicated web site. And it may last more on the market than 2 or 3 months ;) The JXD301 does not even exists anymore, so I guess there is not even any competition here :D Even if the JXD 301 has a more powerful chip and if its screen is acknowledged as excellent ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Deed said:
Exophase said:
How is this actually better than JXD301?
Well I don't personnally own a JXD 301 (or any other similar china's PMP), but it doesn't have shoulder buttons, I think this is sufficient enough for MyRacer to be way ahead :p Well, maybe not so way ahead, but this is quite an improvement.

Also it has a cool dedicated web site. And it may last more on the market than 2 or 3 months ;) The JXD301 does not even exists anymore, so I guess there is not even any competition here :D Even if the JXD 301 has a more powerful chip and if its screen is acknowledged as excellent ...

However, the Gemei x760 does still exist and is identical to the JXD301...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back