Stop me if you think you've heard this one before

Yep, it does!

To power up the computer you need to wind a few time the key.

Craig, you're a weird 'un. I think you should go for shell-suits if you want something finely aged with a touch of distinction.

The logistics of taking a dump whilst wearing braces... I don't want to fathom them!

I'm all for bringing back tge Victorian gent. Waist coats and pocket watches ahoy. There's nothing quite as dapper as a finely combed moustache/chop combo.

That is the best idea that anyone has had for ages. I would lose immediately though... I haven't shaved for three weeks but I have an odd hair colour, so my beard is equal parts platinum blond, brown, and ginger. Some of it is invisible to the naked eye and what's left makes me look like Egg Shen from big trouble in little china.

Would I get beat up for going back to such a time period and not having a decent mustache? I don't like having facial hair...

You would certainly have to snuffle through the detritus of high society for meat pie crusts, to survive, while the immaculate moustachiosa frollick gaily in their gilded terraces.

Back