Sharing Files Over Wireless From Pc To Pda?

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
i wanna be able to view videos that are on my pc on my pda (axim x50) i want to be able to do it over my wireless connection cuz i cant be bothered connectin up the cable and copyin it accross.

its basically so i can watch my 'lost' episodes on my pda without messin around going downstairs and connnectin everythin up.

cheers

gaz

First off.... are you lost? This isn't a PDA board...

Secondly, maybe invest in a wifi sdio card for your PDA and then get something like nweb and host the files on a personal website (you would want to password it most likely or something) and then download them like that to your PDA but it will take alot longer than just going to your computer... as for just streaming from your PC it might be possible but I wouldn't know what program you would use for something like that or if there is one available...

Yeah this isnt much to do with the gamepark but I had the same problem, easily fixed though just use a wireless connection between your computer and pocket pc, then set the folder your videos are in on your computer to shared. Then install this program on your pocket pc http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/totalcommander.shtml
It's a file browser, will allow you to access files over a network and then you'll be able to play your videos,

Hope this helps.

Back