Shipping and order numbers

I ordered mine on 29/01/2009 - anyone have any idea where about I am on the order list, or when I'm likely to receive it? (I don't want to pester Jacqui)

I ordered mine on 30 January 2009 18:29 and got this back when I enquired -1750 - 1850

You should be just ahead of me :)
And that's probably in the big queue. I ordered early February 2009, and I'm around 1400-1500 on Craig's list, which translates to 1866-2000 in the big queue.
Hope so. I'm getting screwed over if your somehow ahead of me :lol:

Interesting. I ordered mid February 2009. When I asked a few weeks ago, Jacquelyn told me I was 1600-1700 in the *overall* queue, trying to take into account orders from Ed/Fatih, as well as orders of multiple units.

Makes me wonder a little. Especially with Craig taking a break after this next 500 are built. Is that the 500 bringing it up to ~2000? Or the earlier 500, which should take 1100-1200 (perhaps only in Craig's queue?) that should be finished shipping by the end of the week.

Got to love the mix of confusing information from inconsistent order numbers.

Edit: Forgot to include approximate date.

Last edited:
Everyone up to approx 1000-1200 will have their unit shipped before the end of next week.

650-750 here and no email yet...

You should realize that a percentage of the units made goes to Germany for ED's shop. Your number in Craigs or EDs queue doesn't necessarily match the amount of units made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone up to approx 1000-1200 will have their unit shipped before the end of next week.

Where do we currently stand on this now ?
I agree, it would be nice to know, and I think it is more important to keep these updates accurate now that the 7-day orders are available and more staff is coming online.

I expect that they ran into some delays involving real-world needs like sleep. And this probably contributed to the need to introduce $500 7-day orders.

Craig did mention in the 7-day thread that they were building 75 per week with the 3-man staff. So I'm not sure if the 1000-1200 shipping were ones that already were built and awaiting shipping, or if Craig was thinking they could build and ship 200 in this week.

Oh the joys of waiting. So close! (1500 for me in Craig's queue. So I guess another 2 Months for me.)

What is the total number count for Pandora's shipped at this point? I have mine ordered

and was told I was in the upper 1800's. From what I have read, I should be getting mine soon.

Where do we currently stand on this now ?
I agree, it would be nice to know, and I think it is more important to keep these updates accurate now that the 7-day orders are available and more staff is coming online.

I expect that they ran into some delays involving real-world needs like sleep. And this probably contributed to the need to introduce $500 7-day orders.

Craig did mention in the 7-day thread that they were building 75 per week with the 3-man staff. So I'm not sure if the 1000-1200 shipping were ones that already were built and awaiting shipping, or if Craig was thinking they could build and ship 200 in this week.

Oh the joys of waiting. So close! (1500 for me in Craig's queue. So I guess another 2 Months for me.)

Well after being given the wrong queue info, I'm fine with that mistakes happen. I'm actually 850-950, I was told it would ship last week and I would get my shipping email over the weekend or today. I've had neither.

So I hope you will all forgive me if I say I'm getting mighty pissed off now I will be especially more so if I find out that I was delayed while being so close because of the "premium" orders.

Back