Shipping Method To Us?

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
1) Have any Pandora's been shipped to the US yet?
2) How where they shipped? UPS? FedEx? USPS? DHL?
3) In the last blogpost it talked about letting them finish the first batch before giving any estimates of the second batch. Is the first batch include all the pre-orders made so far? Or just the parts they currently have in stock? If its just the parts they have in stock, how many will they be able to assemble and ship before having to order more parts?
4) What queue (vague approximation) number are you guys up to assembling now?
5) Wet Duck?

If you chose UPS shipping, then it gets delivered using UPS. If you chose the standard "airmail" shipping, then it'll get delivered using USPS.

Bigun said:
Azure said:
If you chose UPS shipping, then it gets delivered using UPS. If you chose the standard "airmail" shipping, then it'll get delivered using USPS.

I didn't choose anything.
Default should be airmail (if you don't recall choosing UPS, which was an extra $20 or something and required you to actually specify it from a drop-down menu or the like, you should have the default). Mine shipped with airmail and arrived via USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure said:
Bigun said:
Azure said:

I didn't choose anything.
Default should be airmail (if you don't recall choosing UPS, which was an extra $20 or something and required you to actually specify it from a drop-down menu or the like, you should have the default). Mine shipped with airmail and arrived via USPS.
They probably didnt tell people who ordered by email that they had the option of UPS.

1) Yes
2) USPS (Airmail) usually a week or two, UPS 48hours
3) first batch = 4000 Pandoras
4) 6 or 7 hundred and up
5) Dry Chicken
You can trade up to UPS shipping even after you've ordered. I did it myself just yesterday.

Alpha2 said:
You can trade up to UPS shipping even after you've ordered. I did it myself just yesterday.
I'm considering doing that myself, are they back to taking non-check, non-wire payments?

Mine took about 10 days(including weekends and holidays) to arrive in California. I picked default shipping as well. My pandora has been amazing except for my number 8 key doesn't work but other then that it's been a wonder to play with :).

hedwards said:
Alpha2 said:
I'm considering doing that myself, are they back to taking non-check, non-wire payments?

Google checkout or Paypal were stated as acceptable for this. I chose Paypal.

Alpha2 said:
hedwards said:
Alpha2 said:

I chose google checkout.

B-ZaR said:
Alpha2 said:
hedwards said:

I chose google checkout.
Excellent, I shall make my will known. And it will be done. B)

Back