Usa Shipment Method - What Will It Be?

jonjandran said:
paulguy said:
USPS has just been slow. USPS is cheap but also quite slow and in this situation, I don't think people will be willing to accept any considerable delay.

Usps Priority Mail is cheaper and faster than any option Fed-Ex or Ups has for the same price.

2-3 days ANYWHERE in the USA.

Now if you were talking International, I agree.

If you remove the faster, which is just another qualification of "Usps Priority Mail", you're left with "Usps Priority Mail is cheaper than any option Fed-Ex or Ups has for the same price". That definitely does not make sense. It can't be cheaper than something else that is the same price.

I'm sorry, but Mali is definitely correct here.

P.S.: You might not want to act like a jerk when calling someone else a jerk. It's bad form.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand UPS, I specifically chose the other option. UPS charges insane brokerage fees that just don't make any sense. It's supposed to be for paperwork, but it's clearly a tax based on the value of the item. I once ordered an LCD module for around 200-300 and the brokerage fees were about 60 on top of tax and regular customs. Insanity.

darien said:
I can't stand UPS, I specifically chose the other option. UPS charges insane brokerage fees that just don't make any sense. It's supposed to be for paperwork, but it's clearly a tax based on the value of the item. I once ordered an LCD module for around 200-300 and the brokerage fees were about 60 on top of tax and regular customs. Insanity.
hahahahahhaha sorry but makes me laugh. Order something in South America from North America, Europe or Asia and you'll see taxes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back