Show us your pets

And believe it or not this is still not my full collection by no means just some random pics ive found on one of my older phone sd card i will upload some pictures of my upside down fishtank next when i get my phone back tomorrow, cause that tank is crazy and my newts tank needs uploading casue i was supposed to do that ages ago

Photo0020.jpgAlbino & copper corydoras catfish.JPGarcher.JPGbaby grandis (2).jpgbaby laticaudas.jpgblue dart frog.jpgcant remember snakehead.JPGcichlid a.JPGcichlid b.JPGcichlid c.JPGcichlid d.JPGclown knife fish.JPGfrogs tank.jpggiantdaygecko.jpggolddusk.jpggold dusk and frog.JPGjade 3.jpgjade.jpgJewel cichlid.JPGlaticauda.jpgleos.jpgmonth old due to shed skin 2.jpgneons.JPGnewt.JPGred eye tree frogs.jpgshedding.jpgybdf.jpgyellow and black df.jpgjade 3.jpgjade 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are just a few of my pets -

cat.jpg

Bumble - one of three cats (the other two are Gizmo and Revel)

SAM_0656.JPG

Willow (one of two dogs, the other is a GSD called Storm) Popcorn (budgie one of two, the other is called Pudgie)

hedgehog.jpg

Prickles

sugar glider.JPG

Peanut (one of four sugar gliders - Butter, Jelly and Gadget)

We've also got fish, including a golden tench and a hamster.

If i had a hedgehog he'd accidentally turn blue somehow and be called Sonic....

I share my home with 6 dogs and 5 cats, when someone walks in from work it's utter chaos, i'll get pics later.

I personally find that lop-eared rabbits are expressionless... they really use their ear... normally...

noting is as cute as a regular rabbit that try to catch sent while displaying curiosity with its ears :)

Not the best photo but it's hard to photograph something in the dark and not scare it.

attachicon.gif
2011-10-19 19.jpg

RIP Bramble, she passed away yesterday morning.

2011-10-23-09h53m29.jpg

Knackered after a running session on her wheel.

2011-10-28-19h45m36.jpg

Stealthily stalking her dinner, a chunk of cat food.

2011-10-28-19h48m14.jpg

Peek-a-boo

2011-10-28-19h48m32.jpg

I See you

2011-11-10-20h43m38.jpg

That cannot be comfy.

2013-06-07-21h46m15.jpg

Sleeping in Janes' arm.

2013-03-08-17h10m42.jpg

Climbing over my arm.

2013-09-22-13h31m05.jpg

2013-12-29-15h05m48.jpg

Sleepy

2013-12-29-15h05m52.jpg

Oh so sleepy

2013-12-29-15h05m58.jpg

ZZZZzzzz.....

Sorry for your loss. At least she seemed to have a happy life. :)

By the way, if anyone in or near Paris is interested in a cat or kitten, let me know. I've got a few who're waiting for their new home.

I had a pygmy hedgehog until very recently too. His name was Prickles (imaginative I know)  [as seen & mentioned in the June 2012 post]

hedgehog.jpg

They are lovely creatures, but stink to high heaven! Mine loved running in his wheel too - all night long; amazingly active creatures once awake.

I know how much I miss Prickles, so my thoughts are with you :)

I also lost Peanut (sugar glider) earlier this year [again, as seen in then June 2012 post]

15's a good age. Dogs and cats always seem to get on really well together, unlike cats and cats. Well, that's how mine are!

They look lovely BTW :)

Back