Signature Gathering For New Sega System

boubou

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hello everybody.

The industry of videogames is falling down by the hands of evil company Sony Computer Entertainment and Microsoft that only think in money and not in the game users and develop good games.

For this propose, the SEGA community has exploited, and they have decide to gather signatures in petition online...

Please, if you love the autentic games, the good games, if you love SEGA or you want to have it as enemy as the old times... Please sign this petition.

The link is this one:

Petition to SEGA Corporation

Thank you very much.

Salud y Republica.

I think that if it was financially viable for sega to produce a new console, they would. As it stands, they obviously don't think that it is.

Indeed.

Do you really think you'll convince Sega to make a decision that will financially cripple them, or even shut them down? The console market is no longer held by Sega. They've gone into making games for other consoles, and are doing just fine. In fact, if you somehow using your magic powers do convince Sega to create a new console, you'd be doing them more harm than good.

It's mean girls it's mean girls it's lalalala

sorry, I was just pointing out that even the great Dahv, with her ultimate crapitude, has more chance of getting a number one single than this has of getting anywhere.

Last June Sega were advertising for new console development staff on allot of industry websites.
Personally I would love a new Sega system, especialy if it whooped the ass of the PS3... well a guy can dream cant he?

Sorry, but this is illusionary.
In which sense can a Sega console be "better" than the others?

The only things that count are the games, and since Sega still makes fantastic games, i don´t see what you actually want.
Or do you believe that a Sega game would better on a Sega console? And if so, in which sense?

I think those "petitioners" fail to realize that they actually don´t want a new console, but a "renaissance" of the old Sega spirit which led to wonderful games such as Jet Grind Radio and the Sonic series.

31 signatures... I'll have to consult my family before signing.

- Alex

Edit: Sorry fellas, it seems you're gonna have to do without me. :(

Sega games are better on sega systems. Look at the original Grandia and Grandia 2. Each time they were ported their graphics quality decreased badly.

This is whats so fucked up about sony. Each generation they release the most technically lowest powered system, but still are at the top of the market. Stupid Sony. If it was legal, I would murder everyone that ever worked for Sony. Ignore the sig. What I'm saying is the truth. They really always have the lowest specs on their systems compared to others.

So a sega guy is surfing the net:

"Hey boss, about 7 nerds want us to create a new console!"

"OK, lets risk all our money and go against sony and microsoft in a console war which is not likely to be profitable and we could lose all our money and go bankkrupt and have to sleep on the floor and suck off transvestites and sell blood for money!"

... no

Retards.

Whoever created this was a joke. You say "fucking" in it, that is NOT going to get you anywhere.

The grammar is also terrible.

Purist posted on Mar 4 2006 at 07:03 PM said:
This is whats so fucked up about sony. Each generation they release the most technically lowest powered system, but still are at the top of the market.
I believe that would be Nintendo... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Mar 5 2006 at 05:40 PM said:
Purist posted on Mar 4 2006 at 07:03 PM said:
This is whats so fucked up about sony. Each generation they release the most technically lowest powered system, but still are at the top of the market.
I believe that would be Nintendo... :rolleyes:

no, not really. Isn't a 100 mhz 64 bit processor better than a 28 mhz 32 bit?
(n64 vs. playstation)
and if you compare the dreamcast and ps2, dreamcast games are way smoother and sleeker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back