Signiture Wars

beavith

Ive seen this on other forums, and i always saw cool results. Basically, make cool forum signitures. If i can get enough people to do this, i could start up tournaments, but we'll see. Also, if you want someone to make you a signiture, please settle down. Don't fill this thread with "I LEIK MARI0 CANZ U GUISE MEAK ME ONEEEE??". Nobody wants to hear it. So, go crazy eh?

gp32x.png

Gruso said:
My Adblock button's gonna get a workout tonight.

I've yet to see a pleasing signature image, so I just turn the damned things off in the user cp. It's not like we have a great deal of vertical space on this new layout as it is, so removing everyone's sigs helps immensely.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
Gruso said:
My Adblock button's gonna get a workout tonight.

I've yet to see a pleasing signature image, so I just turn the damned things off in the user cp. It's not like we have a great deal of vertical space on this new layout as it is, so removing everyone's sigs helps immensely.

D.
That is the nicest feature of the upgrade, turning off sig display, have not seen any of them.

Sphinxter said:
That is the nicest feature of the upgrade, turning off sig display, have not seen any of them.
Except, I have had signatures disabled since 2006 on here...

Back