Sleepeth little Pandora.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Sleepeth, rest easy, for thine task is done. trouble thine self no moreth, for your one true son now toils in your stead.

His nameth is Pyra... and taketh up the sword you so dutifully wielded, he shall!

Sleepeth, rest easy in eternal assurance, that the mighty path you ably paved shall forever abide.

Ode to Pandora...

R.I.P 17/09/15

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know any details as to exactly how your Pandora died...but my condolences to you anyway.

mXRiVyx.png

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Silence the pianos and with muffled drum[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]He was my North, my South, my East and West,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]My working week and my Sunday rest,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]For nothing now can ever come to any good.[/COLOR]

A sad day for all of us :(

Yup, I don't have a Pandora anymore. I sold it and am waiting for a Pyra. 

What I meaneth to sayeth was that the Pyra will now superceedeth the Pandora, what with the new forum upgrade and all that Jazzeth.

Back