Sneaky Case Update

craigix said:
The cases have arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here it is! http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/MWeston_2007/?action=view&current=DSC01642.jpg

dsc01642uh.jpg

Looking good!

craigix said:
The cases have arrived.

Very good and consistent shipping updates. Would use again. A+++

On a side note... :blink: omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg :D :D :D

EDIT: Very nice. Looks great. Doesn't seem to have the finish, but we can't have our cake and eat it too, can we.

GunPei2X said:
We're either in for a huge group cheer or a mighty letdown if more tweaks are needed.

Either way, a good boost of progress!
Yes put some guts in that thing and see if it works.

Vorporeal said:
craigix said:
The cases have arrived.

Very good and consistent shipping updates. Would use again. A+++

On a side note... :blink: omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg :D :D :D

EDIT: Very nice. Looks great. Doesn't seem to have the finish, but we can't have our cake and eat it too, can we.

The photo has some noise in it but it looks more like it has the finish to me. Have to wait confirmation to be 100% sure but I think that's it.

marshal said:
The photo has some noise in it but it looks more like it has the finish to me. Have to wait confirmation to be 100% sure but I think that's it.
The plastic definitely looks like a solid colour, none of that swirling people said they saw in the last photos.
Of course, I didn't see the swirls people were talking about last time, either. :p

I think the finish looks fine. The photo quality has a lot of artifacts though.

Alec  said:
I think the finish looks fine. The photo quality has a lot of artifacts though.

You get a sort of oily effect on small runs. But it does not effect the actual structure of the parts or the feel of them. The MP run will be a matt finish.

Back