Snes On Psp

Kop_007 posted on May 17 2005 at 08:39 AM said:
Does anyone want to buy a PSP 1.0 for $1 million dollars and a night with Bast's wife? :D :p

I can recommend his wife.....!

:p

:D

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
okay for real this shit ain't funny, why you guys trying to offend me personally now? I dunno if this is some weird british humor (oh sorry HUMOUR) but I don't find it funny at all :angry:

bast525 posted on May 17 2005 at 03:18 PM said:
okay for real this shit ain't funny, why you guys trying to offend me personally now? I dunno if this is some weird british humor (oh sorry HUMOUR) but I don't find it funny at all :angry:
I am disgusted!!! We are not weird!!!

*tries to hold back laughter*
yeah, you guys went too far there.
humour, haha

:D

Alright Bast, Yeah, I think a lot of Americans dont get our humour (humor :D ). You included. But of course it wasnt meant to be a personal attack, just bringing a bit of what we call 'banter' to the boards.

:p

lubidog posted on May 17 2005 at 04:05 PM said:
(Hey, you calling us Brits wierd???? Grrrr :angry: )

Hey, at least bast525 can spell "weird" correctly :p :D :)

Squidge posted on May 17 2005 at 04:33 PM said:
lubidog posted on May 17 2005 at 04:05 PM said:
(Hey, you calling us Brits wierd???? Grrrr :angry: )

Hey, at least bast525 can spell "weird" correctly :p :D :)

I'm so ashamed! It was Boiz inda hood, he made me do it....

:(

heh you guys are taking the order of the words... all out of order.

It wasn't meant to read like "the humor of you weird british guys"

But rather "is this some kind of weird humor that is particular to british culture (and therefore why I'm not 'getting the joke')?"

I know that culturally, there is some difference in what british consider funny vs. what americans consider funny, so to an american some british humor is considered 'weird'. I'm sure the same applies the other way around. I wasn't trying to say british people are weird.

Anyways, weird humor, banter, whatever... leave my wife out of it please.

bast525 posted on May 18 2005 at 07:15 AM said:
heh you guys are taking the order of the words... all out of order.

It wasn't meant to read like "the humor of you weird british guys"

But rather "is this some kind of weird humor that is particular to british culture (and therefore why I'm not 'getting the joke')?"

I know that culturally, there is some difference in what british consider funny vs. what americans consider funny, so to an american some british humor is considered 'weird'. I'm sure the same applies the other way around. I wasn't trying to say british people are weird.

Anyways, weird humor, banter, whatever... leave my wife out of it please.
American humour is weird

I dunno you know, I think Bast's talked about his Wife, Life and going to E3 in just about enough threads for it to be open banter season on GP32x ranch.

Kop_007 posted on May 18 2005 at 05:03 PM said:
I dunno you know, I think Bast's talked about his Wife, Life and going to E3 in just about enough threads for it to be open banter season on GP32x ranch.

Not my fault there's like 10 + threads all roughly regarding the same thing (next gen consoles). I don't talk about my wife much at all dunno what you're talking about, and god forbid I'm f'ing excited about E3.

I'm sure any cultures humor would seem weird to anyone not living in that culture, so I've no doubt you brits find american humor weird... but damn, have you caught an eyeful of what the japanese consider funny? :blink:

Still, I dont care what country your from disrespecting a man's wife like that just ain't funny, you want to make jokes at me go ahead all day long I don't care, but leave my wife out of it.

bast525 posted on May 18 2005 at 05:40 PM said:
Kop_007 posted on May 18 2005 at 05:03 PM said:

I don't talk about my wife much at all dunno what you're talking about.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...=posts&hl=&st=0

3 Pages, yes 3 pages of BAST talking about his Wife. I guess she's in your thought more than you know. :lol: :p

I think you've got knight is shining armour complex and haven't gotton to the stage (which is almost instant for me) where making comments (in jest of course) behind the missuses back is common place. I know Americans do the same, so I think it must just be you - and a few others no doubt.

Yeah, nearly all Jap comedy stuff is sh!te in my opinion. It's just loud, bright and poor. Things like 'American Beauty' which Americans call satire is a joke (and not the funny kind). As is the institution of SNL - but then I think most of the world is in agreement that it's going to pot.

well sorry I didn't know talking about my wife was a problem, and why's it bother you anyways? So I love my wife and yeah maybe she's in my thought's more than I'm aware... like that's a bad thing. Well whatever, call it knight in shining armor syndrome or whatever, I just feel it's very disrespectful for someone to say the things that were said about "and a night with Bast's wife" or "I can easily recommend a night with Bast's wife"... that's just low blows IMO. It's not just that you guys were talking about her, it's specifically what was said that really bothered me. Like I said, talk shit about me (jokingly or for real, whatever) all you want I don't care... just keep it focused on ME please.

Now if you want to talk about a million dollars for a night with me maybe? :unsure: :blink:

bast525 posted on May 19 2005 at 02:40 AM said:
Like I said, talk about me just keep it focused on ME please.

Me ME ME!!!

So self centered!

PS. If anyone wants to talk about MY wife, go ahead!!! She's great! Hates games (well, electronic ones!), great mother. She's in Blighty at the Mo', hence my posting a lot! Just me and the dog!

No, go right ahead. And the bidding starts at ......

American humour isn't weird, its just crap.

Watch Joey or Everybody Loves Raymond (or rather don't...) to see what I mean.
Japanese humour on the other hand is awesome :)

Back