So... Should I Order One Now?

Anal Disco said:
Pardon my ignorance of the current Pandora status. I've been sort of off and on with when Pandora catches my fancy and over the years I've more or less gotten the impression that well... things can go awry. But I never thought you wouldn't come through and I can fully appreciate the hardships you guys overcame. But I still wasn't as dedicated as those who pre-ordered the first batches and I know they'll be getting their dues first. So for somebody like me who's fickle... how long can I expect to wait between ordering one and one arriving?

Fickleness typically adds 2 days to order time.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
vadsamoht said:
WizardStan said:
ging said:
Yep. As far as I have read there is are no details of when the cases are expected from China.It was like getting blood out of a stone for the first 1000. I am somewhere in the 3500-4000 range so I'm not prepared to wait anymore.
You know that Pandoras have been selling on ebay for 3-5 times what they were originally sold for? If you're just tired of waiting and don't actually need the money, it may be worthwhile to hold onto your order and sell it off that way. I'm fairly certain demand isn't going to come down so much you won't at least get your money back. That's what I'd do, anyway; it's cool if you don't want to take the risk, I'm trying to give helpful suggestions that don't result in people losing money due to currency conversion.

No, its the people that are tired of waiting and don't need their money that BUY the Pandoras from ebay.

Exactly. The ebay prices will go down when pre-orders for the second batch go live (According to gbax.com, that's this month :p ). Incidentally, what's the status of the boards? I've not been following so much since I actually got mine :)

WizardStan said:
ging said:
Yep. As far as I have read there is are no details of when the cases are expected from China.It was like getting blood out of a stone for the first 1000. I am somewhere in the 3500-4000 range so I'm not prepared to wait anymore.
You know that Pandoras have been selling on ebay for 3-5 times what they were originally sold for? If you're just tired of waiting and don't actually need the money, it may be worthwhile to hold onto your order and sell it off that way. I'm fairly certain demand isn't going to come down so much you won't at least get your money back. That's what I'd do, anyway; it's cool if you don't want to take the risk, I'm trying to give helpful suggestions that don't result in people losing money due to currency conversion.

I've a moral issue with that. I'd rather let someone who has the money and patience to wait to be able to pre-order and take my unit.

Back