Soccer World Cup 2014 - Who are you rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
First match on June 12 - Brazil vs. Croatia but I'm not rooting for either of these teams.  I'm rooting for USA (since Jurgen Klinsmann is its coach), France and Netherland in that order  :) .  Hopefully France get their act together this time ;)   What team(s) are you rooting for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay who added soccer to the title, it takes out all the fun out of my jokes.

sports.png

Soccer or Football? ;)
Well I don't like (EU) Football, there are much more interesting Sports out there, E-Sports mainly. Or Poker or Formula 1 or Pole Dance...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosnia & Herzegovina, as thats my home people, Croatia being 49% of my homepeople, so i have to root for them as well. Either way, I expect the rioters to win, loot, and murder some people. I wouldn't dare go to Brazil for this World Cup. Good luck to the Sports-people though. Do the sports and score the quarter footlong!

Cant I hide even here from all that? Do I need to build a fortress to escape this mass media hair shampoo advertising event? 

Then again the streets get so empty that i can literally picnic on the autobahn so i cant really complain. 

Anyway

GO RIOTERS GO! 

Nobody... for I care not for social 'religious' control. ;)

P.s. @Klumpen... she's wearing makeup??? Methinks it's having the opposite effect to what was intended.

=~. O =

I'm gonna be rooting for England as they're my home country. Secondly Belgium because they make Damn fine beers ;)

Cant I hide even here from all that? Do I need to build a fortress to escape this mass media hair shampoo advertising event? 
Ovbiously not. :(

Then again the streets get so empty that i can literally picnic on the autobahn so i cant really complain.
Between those games streets are full of drunk growling people here and no matter where you hide, the noise when some millionaire has kicked a ball in a net is extreme and everywhere.

And, of course:
Let;s not forget the...

"We paid the referee to get more penalty kicks, and we paid him more than the other team did, so we won"

Or...

"we paid the other team to lose and they were pretty happy to have a big bonus for that" 

I don't believe in matches not being rigged AT least a little these days. 

I'm beginning to feel this thread needs a poll:

Do you know or care about soccer/football?

• Yes
  • No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back