Some Assistance Please!

TwistedNsanity

Still Fresh
I tried canceling my order and it's been well over a month with no reply. I'm contacting openpandorasales@gmail.com, is this right?

That is the correct e-mail address, yes.

If you haven't had a reply in that long, there are two things worth trying, since they're usually very, very fast at responding;

1: Try to resend your request, as it may simply have gotten buried under other e-mails and customer service requests.

Or, 2: Try to send it from a different e-mail address, just in case your original e-mail for some reason didn't make it, or got caught in a spam-filter or suchlike.

Hopefully one of them should work. :p

the address I have is openpandoraorders.... but please edit the address in your post to avoid webcrawlers from spamming them... much appreciated.

Countless other people have stated the e-mail address in their postings - I don't think it's going to make much difference at this point. :p

Thanks for the replies, I had sent another request two weeks ago so I guess I'll try my other email.

point taken, promethius... probably the reason it's so easy to look past some of the emails from customers... they may be getting slammed with spam as of late.

Got my refund. Will probably wait for the second batch. Getting news of delays every other week was driving me insane.

I'm glad it's been sorted out, and I hope to see you back again. :)

I don't understand why someone would "cancel and order from another batch". You end up losing money, with the exchange rate and the increase in cost. But hey whatever, if you like losing money more power for ya.

Back