Some Questions About The Letcool N350Jp

renejr902

Website
Visit site
im interested to buy that. i read the other topic. ' I MOSTLY BUY IT TO PLAY NES EMULATOR '

i have a few questions.

1. is it supported by the gp32x community, i dont see any download section.
2. is it compatible with dinggo software ?
3. How FEEL the D-PAD?
4. Is the screen brighter than gp2x ? is is bright like a psp, DS lite , onestation...
5. Is it possible to play the nes emulator with 100% FULL SPEED , no framke skip and with 100% FULL SCREEN
6. Is most nes games working with save ram and savestate: final fantasy, megaman series, mario series...
7. is it using the FCE ultra emulator from gp2x and wiz ? Can the option can be changed like the gp2x and wiz version
8. Can emulators be updated?
9. How run snes, genesis and gba and others emulators ?
10. Should i made this topic in dingoo section ?
11. how much time the battery work while playing emulators
12. is the lcd screen has ghostling problem like psp. how is the ghostling. i didnt found much ghostling on the gp2x

THANKS A LOT FOR ANSWER , i really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you might have some better luck HERE. your best chance for answers though is over HERE.

The system is new so there hasn't really been much hacking done on it yet and there is no file archive for it or anything plus no sites dedicated to just the letcool. If you're looking for more than what comes on the system it would be best to wait and see if any developments happen. Besides that follow the link aesir911 posted for answers to your other questions.

thanks for the links, thanks for answers. i will wait to see if any development is possible. i just saw the emulators running on youtube, all of them are slow except for megadrive. even nes emulator work slow, or i should said too fast lol. the Letcool youtube review is in 5 parts.

renejr902 said:
thanks for the links, thanks for answers. i will wait to see if any development is possible. i just saw the emulators running on youtube, all of them are slow except for megadrive. even nes emulator work slow, or i should said too fast lol. the Letcool youtube review is in 5 parts.

get a modded xbox instead. so great, i love it!

aesir911 said:
renejr902 said:

i already have my wii modded.

i want to buy the letcool for to go.

thanks if someone can help me with answers about my questions

renejr902 said:
aesir911 said:
renejr902 said:

i already have my wii modded.

i want to buy the letcool for to go.

thanks if someone can help me with answers about my questions

modded wiis are great! i modded mine on the first day of opening it.

anyway, its best to wait until something interesting happens with it, like someone porting uClinux or something.

Back