Some questions...

squaresosig

originally i bought a 1 GHz  per-order some 6-ish months ago, and i was fully aware that it would take some time to arrive, however i did not know that i would at this point be able to buy one now, for less, and get is sooner, so i am confused...

could someone help me by explaining whats actually going on, like what is happening with the pre-orders, and with the wooden box, something that i don't mind too much but I've heard that i may not be getting one :/ 

I don't mean to sound angry or annoyed, I'm just confused as to the current state of affairs, also if someone has already answered this question sorry :/

Thank you :)

squaresosig

well that clears up why i don't have it yet, thanks :)

I would also like to know why a pre-order upgrade to DragonBox costs $500.... 

Znirk

Maybe you're seeing the price including VAT for some reason? When I look at it, it says $418.81.

squaresosig

hmm :/ that still doesn't explain where the money actually goes though... I'm damn sure it isn't just shipping

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
well that clears up why i don't have it yet, thanks :)
 I would also like to know why a pre-order upgrade to DragonBox costs $500.... 
The price of the original 2008 pre-orders was around $330 USD, however the current price of the 1Ghz Pandora is about $700 USD.. so this order upgrade is for those still stuck in Craig's original pre-order cue that only paid $330 dollars to pay for a $700 device.