Someone can port HEBORIS or TexMaster

Mrk

One of the best versions of Tetris ever: HEBORIS. Probably the "NEC PLUS ULTRA" of tetris game. Is the dream possible?

http://tetris.wikia.com/wiki/Heboris
[doublepost=1455826172,1455825228][/doublepost]here a luxury ipic of the game screen

Attachments

• heboris.png
    heboris.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 430
  • heboris.jpg
    heboris.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 390
did you actually read the link he posted? it states right there, that it's been rewritten in Cpp and even uses SDL and has been ported to MacOS. Also the article talks about non core dev contributers, so I am pretty sure the source is available. Maybe it's just a japanese thing (2ch was mentioned to be the source of modifications/ports) and hard to find. let me check.

yep, there is definately source code for this out there: http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=61170

in this thread, there are numerous links for binaries and sources for different versions. now someone has to figure out which version is actually feasible, if any at all. that might be a bit of a challenge. There is even a port written in C called heboris mini.

sure looks like a very nice tetris clone. I'd love to have it on pandora/pyra. especially with netplay.
@ptitSeb not sure if you are busy with future pyra software... but this sure looks like a project for you ^^ the porting wizard of Oz.
[doublepost=1455831983,1455831247][/doublepost]https://github.com/Tiehuis/HeborisC7EX

and here is the complete SDL 1.2 source code on github...

Reactions: Mrk
But how is it possible ... but you realize ! All this is amazing! Is fantastic! It's wonderful! I die !
This is the best game ever made! Fully customizable! Yeaaahhhhh

PtitSeb made it possible..it was just a little Try from me.
My Testbuild had no Sound and the Gamingkeys whered on difficult Places.
However a nice Game and maybe with a little optimzing from PtitSeb a nice Game for us all soon ;)

did you actually read the link he posted? it states right there, that it's been rewritten in Cpp and even uses SDL and has been ported to MacOS. Also the article talks about non core dev contributers, so I am pretty sure the source is available. Maybe it's just a japanese thing (2ch was mentioned to be the source of modifications/ports) and hard to find. let me check.

yep, there is definately source code for this out there: http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=61170

in this thread, there are numerous links for binaries and sources for different versions. now someone has to figure out which version is actually feasible, if any at all. that might be a bit of a challenge. There is even a port written in C called heboris mini.

sure looks like a very nice tetris clone. I'd love to have it on pandora/pyra. especially with netplay.
@ptitSeb not sure if you are busy with future pyra software... but this sure looks like a project for you ^^ the porting wizard of Oz.
[doublepost=1455831983,1455831247][/doublepost]https://github.com/Tiehuis/HeborisC7EX

and here is the complete SDL 1.2 source code on github...

What i want to mean is "Hey, why you didnt link the source code?". I think is logical that if you are looking for something, ease the people the life. At least, that's the education I received...

But how is it possible ... but you realize ! All this is amazing! Is fantastic! It's wonderful! I die !
This is the best game ever made! Fully customizable! Yeaaahhhhh

It's possible because you landed on Pandora/Pyra realm, where magic things happens :cool:;):D and magic porters live :happy:
:p&|a:

What i want to mean is "Hey, why you didnt link the source code?". I think is logical that if you are looking for something, ease the people the life. At least, that's the education I received...

I'm sorry. It is not a matter of education . Unfortunately I have no technical ability at this level . I do not even know where to look for the source code ... sorry +o(
[doublepost=1455837133,1455836499][/doublepost]I played this version of Tetris on Windows . I knew change wallpapers and music . The source code is too complicated for me . But I assure you that is the best Tetris ever seen . Even TGM 3 Terror Instinct has all these game options . Who has tried knows that there is no equal !
[doublepost=1455838170][/doublepost]
It's possible because you landed on Pandora/Pyra realm, where magic things happens :cool:;):D and magic porters live :happy:
:p&|a:

Yesss, really! TetriCrisis4 on Pandora is superb! Heboris is the Holy Grail for Tetris fans ;):)

I'll need some time (i.e. a few days) to finalise the package. There are some weird slow-down and artifact from time to time, and the game still want to be on 800x600 or something like that...

hehe awesome. just plain awesome. thanks a bunch ptitSeb!!! you da man :)

I'm sorry. It is not a matter of education . Unfortunately I have no technical ability at this level . I do not even know where to look for the source code ... sorry +o(
[doublepost=1455837133,1455836499][/doublepost]I played this version of Tetris on Windows . I knew change wallpapers and music . The source code is too complicated for me . But I assure you that is the best Tetris ever seen . Even TGM 3 Terror Instinct has all these game options . Who has tried knows that there is no equal !
[doublepost=1455838170][/doublepost]

Yesss, really! TetriCrisis4 on Pandora is superb! Heboris is the Holy Grail for Tetris fans ;):)

I have to apologize, maybe I sound rude on my last answer and didn't mean that. You maybe doesn't knew that and I didn't notice that you are new around here. So sorry mate!

I have to apologize, maybe I sound rude on my last answer and didn't mean that. You maybe doesn't knew that and I didn't notice that you are new around here. So sorry mate!

Thank you for understanding. Sometimes I 'm too excited and especially when I talk about Tetris ... ;)
[doublepost=1455863319,1455863075][/doublepost]
I'll need some time (i.e. a few days) to finalise the package. There are some weird slow-down and artifact from time to time, and the game still want to be on 800x600 or something like that...

I can hardly believe it ! Dream comes true! FOR FREE! Thanks for this :);)

@ptitSeb
I had that Slowdowns ever with an accessing on the SD Card here.
Can you use OmapDSS with Glshim?
Then we had ever "stretching" to 800x480
Did you solved that Sound Problem?
When yes ..how?
I want to learn more :)
Had no Sound here...maybe Timidity?
There where some grafical Glitches when a Picture tries to appear on my Build..maybe a newer Glshim will help?

You cannot use Omapdss & glshim. They are mutualy exclusive.

I can try to build without GL and use Omapdss, and let it scale, but I think some effect will disapear.

I also have the big slowdown and glitches when a picture try to appear, I guess some function not 100% supported are used, I have to analyse that (and make a newer fixed glshim ;) )

@ptitSeb
I had that Slowdowns ever with an accessing on the SD Card here.
Can you use OmapDSS with Glshim?
Then we had ever "stretching" to 800x480
Did you solved that Sound Problem?
When yes ..how?
I want to learn more :)
Had no Sound here...maybe Timidity?
There where some grafical Glitches when a Picture tries to appear on my Build..maybe a newer Glshim will help?

For the sound..
I'm not sure that the sound is present in the original game. It must be added in the audio folder. The original sounds were initially those of the TGM series. Then they were removed for copyright reasons. I do not know if this is the problem.

Cool. I have never played Heboris, but I'm a big fan of TexMaster. My maximum rank so far has only been S5 though.

Back