Someone Overclock A Gp2x


PSyMastR posted on Dec 4 2005 at 02:32 PM said:
SONY posted on Dec 4 2005 at 04:17 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Dec 5 2005 at 05:34 AM said:
What, my sig? :(
​
Not yours....I think he/she meant, my sig. :ph34r:
​
No, the flashy Anime one.
​
So you guys only hate my Sig right? Not the black cat avatar at the side?

If so ill change it to something that isnt flashy once I make one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Drak you could use this version, it still makes eyes bleed but at least it saves some bandwith with it's 130Kb

shakugannoshana11117gx.gif
 
Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 4 2005 at 02:35 PM said:
Drak you could use this version, it still makes eyes bleed but at least it saves some bandwith with it's 130Kb

shakugannoshana11117gx.gif

​

Yes, im going to make one that isnt bright at all or try to, itll be longer, but probably take up less space and only be 160 instead of 320 for size :lol:

Look at this guys lets just say, I wont run outta bandwidth now :P

User level Normal
Max bandwidth 500.00MB
Bandwidth counter resets Every 1 days
Max storage 0.98GB
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I loved your sig, never change it (okay, make it smaller in bandwidth, but not size)

yay panties :D :D , (I need to get out more)

On topic, the MMSP2 does indeed go to 266mhz I would stop if the screen begins overheating though :)
 
nubie posted on Dec 4 2005 at 08:21 PM said:
I loved your sig, never change it (okay, make it smaller in bandwidth, but not size)

yay panties :D :D , (I need to get out more)

On topic, the MMSP2 does indeed go to 266mhz I would stop if the screen begins overheating though :)
​

Ya I was going to bring back panties, but a darker one as to not cause seizures :P

But ya, overclocking is like drugs, someone should try and do it, but dont get addicted to it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top