SOS!! ÎÒÐèÒª°ïÖú!!

lining

Still Fresh
I buy a gp32 in shanghai CHINA by post.I have registed in english website,and downloaded GP32 Authentication Wizard .I have registed suceceed and downloaded gp_launc.zpk program.BUT I can join in korea website by this ID,and i can't download game.
I think the reason is that my gp32 is used by the seller i buy from ,he had registed,so Ican regist again.I am very anxious.I need your help!
MY gp32's serial number is G01120005233P.
Thanks!!!
my E-mail: badboy-74@163.com

??
What game do you want to download?
The games in the game list at GamePark are all commercial games which you have to buy.
And you downloaded the GP_Launch.zpk, that's all you can get there AFAIK.

EvilDragon posted on Mar 4 2003 said:
??
What game do you want to download?
The games in the game list at GamePark are all commercial games which you have to buy.
And you downloaded the GP_Launch.zpk, that's all you can get there AFAIK.
What space does the game of your Gp32 obtain in ?
The game of Gp32 is not what freely to supply ?
When I buy Gp32 , sells on commission that the business lets know me to play and software wholly may to be living WWW.GP32.COM's download free .
I am being cheatd??
Be grateful to you

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that you MIGHT have been cheated... BUT do not despair:

There IS a lot of free software, but most of it is not made by Game Park.

Go to the main website of this board (GP32Xtreme); you'll see links for different emulators; for NES, PC engine, C64, Gameboy Color, Game Gear, NGPS, Wonderswan, even one for GBA (though it's still slow).

If you've downloaded FreeLauncher, you should be able to download these emulators onto your Smart Media Card and run them. You'll have to download some ROMs, of course, then follow the instructions that came with the emulators on how to install them & run the games, etc.

No, it's not technically legal, but does that bother you? You get thousands of excellent games for free on several systems! :p

... Aside from that, some people have programmed their own games for the system; most of these are free (again, check the "news" link on the top of this board). Also, some official games have demos that are free for download.

Another helpful webite is www.GP32news.com

Back