Sound Mixer and Wifi config questions from a Newbie...

capella

Still Fresh
I encountered something seems like different versions of the sound mixer:

1. My NAND firmware was patched with "SuperZaxxonB5a.zip".

In Select Controls of the Mixer, the checklist has

Master

Analog

Analog Left AUXL

Analog Left Main Mic

Analog Right AUXR

Analog Right Sub Mic

(No Input Boost here, after checking all these items, Capture & Switches Tabs are enabled. Switches Tab is similar to the Options Tab.)

2. My 1st bootable SD installed using the SD_Installer PND with firmware image "pandora-rootfs.tar.bz2 (24-May-2012 version)". It has a FAT16 BOOT, a EXT3 ROOT, and a FAT32 Data partition.

In Select Controls of the Mixer, the checklist is exactly like the one in the NAND.

Again, no Input Boost here, after checking all these items, Capture & Switches Tabs are enabled.

3. My 2nd bootable SD installed manually with firmware image "pandora-rootfs.tar.bz2 (24-May-2012 version)". It has a EXT3 partition for system, and an NTFS partition for data.

Interestingly, in Select Controls of this Mixer, the checklist has

Master

Capture

Input Boost

Left Input Source

Right Input Source

After checking all these items, Capture & Options Tabs are enabled. Not called Switches Tab here. The Input Boost seems to be very useful for recording with the internal microphones.

Is this a newer version of the Mixer?

Is there a way to update the older mixer to the newer version?

I noticed with these 3 different OSes (although they all show SuperZaxxon Beta 5a in the startup screen), only the last one will have the charging LED turns on when the AC Charger is plugged in.

And for the WiFi config, is there a way to erase the WiFi configs of OLD hidden wireless networks? It keeps showing up in the pull down list when a try to connect to a hidden wireless network.

Hope I am not doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance!!

Back