Spectrobes. Opinions

Mosch said:
Rocket Slime is pretty "kiddy", one of the best DS games I've ever played.
Agreed. I don't understand why people are so concerned about things like "kiddy image" or looking like an idiot when playing videogames. You are playing, enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to play them but would be condemned by my acquaintances for doing so. Yeh I hang around with the wrong kinda people. But there isnt much I can do about that as I kinda have to hang around with the people that are in my college class and I dont know anyone else there. I say acquaintances as the majority of them, bar a few, are complete arseholes.

An example, if you will, of how they would condemn me. I was watching some Thundercats in a free period and got absolutely ripped. Maybe I should just ignore it more than I do and just give them a go.

So people you don't even like would be a little less well-inclined towards you if you did not engage in their idea of appropriate enterntainment? People who are arseholes would be arseholes?
Why do you even care about them?

SiDCrAzY said:
purple_goat said:
SiDCrAzY said:
purple_goat said:
SiDCrAzY said:
You're never too old for Pokemon! :D

*looks at sig*
er.. maybe that is too much..

*punches purple_goat in the face*

*punches SiDCrAzY in the face*

How did I know you were going to do that? :rolleyes:

cuz you deserved it :angry:
*punches sid in the stomach to mix it up*

:lol:

Screw it. Im gonna get myself a copy of pokemon on ds. All this talk about it has reminded me of my days playing Pokemon Gold. I had a level 100 Typlosion and every pokemon in the pokedex. Wish i still had the cartridge though. Ill never have that again.

Ganepark32 said:
Screw it. Im gonna get myself a copy of pokemon on ds. All this talk about it has reminded me of my days playing Pokemon Gold. I had a level 100 Typlosion and every pokemon in the pokedex. Wish i still had the cartridge though. Ill never have that again.
haha, show those loserly judgmental non-friends you have! :) :p

Back