Speed It Up!

puppydee said:
What was this threasd about? seems we've gone from speed to cakes to birds?? :rolleyes:
I have noticed a trend that the mods have quit closing topics because of going OT, in fact I've noticed the exact opposite, sometimes they join in on the tangent or drag it out further.

This is what you get when you mix extreme boredom with extreme impatience

Last edited by a moderator:
In before the lock.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

<----- me too (actually 3)

LOL!

Swallows were probably released into the wild here as an attempt to steer us back towards the original topic of speed - since they are nippy little critters :D

It's nice that we can go off topic and let conversation evolve naturally. I much more prefer a 'chat at the pub' type environment than a 'the emperor does not allow these shenanigans' type. So long as it's a lively chat and not some thread jack bitch fest in the dev forum.

Edit: Oh and lol @
trooper said:
***LOCKED***

Trooper
Well played.

BackAssward said:
It's nice that we can go off topic and let conversation evolve naturally. I much more prefer a 'chat at the pub' type environment than a 'the emperor does not allow these shenanigans' type. So long as it's a lively chat and not some thread jack bitch fest in the dev forum.

I completely agree.

BackAssward said:
Edit: Oh and lol @
trooper said:
***LOCKED***

Trooper
Well played.

Indeed.

-God Ginrai

For some reason I feel like, even though it's only been five days, that two weeks have passed since ED mentioned this.

I was seriously about to post, "Did ED receive the board with nubs from Mweston, yet?" But before I did that, I wanted to find out how long it's been.

!! I was shocked when I saw it was only five days!

This past year, even though it flew by, seems like it took forever. Does that make sense? I was talking to my wife earlier, she mentioned something and I was like, "Oh that happened years ago" and she replied, "...it was about 8 months ago."

I am stuck in some weird time warp.

Phawx said:
For some reason I feel like, even though it's only been five days, that two weeks have passed since ED mentioned this.

I was seriously about to post, "Did ED receive the board with nubs from Mweston, yet?" But before I did that, I wanted to find out how long it's been.

!! I was shocked when I saw it was only five days!

This past year, even though it flew by, seems like it took forever. Does that make sense? I was talking to my wife earlier, she mentioned something and I was like, "Oh that happened years ago" and she replied, "...it was about 8 months ago."

I am stuck in some weird time warp.

You have Pandora syndrome, Go out and get some fresh air, And see me again in Two Months™. It`s either that, Or it could be old age kicking in. :rolleyes:

Trooper

I think it's old age. My right knee is acting up from the cold weather. My right foot hurts in the morning. I have to stretch before working out.

My whole life I've been trying to slam on the accelerator to get to "21" and when I got there I started reaching for the break only to realize there are no breaks.

In recent years I have experienced this speedup of time, this last year however whent by somewhat slower than the year before that.
Atleast that is the conclusion I came to when thinking about it the other day, and I credit this to all the wait for the pandora.
In a sense I was sort of happy about that. :D

Back