Ok We Got Our Pics, What Now?

Perhaps I missed it amongst the postings, but do we have any information on the status of the 3800 or so Pandora circuit boards?
Are they finished, still in China, in transit, in Texas, being populated?
Any estimates on times for these milestones?

It would be too bad if we finally get the first 1000 molded cases delivered to Texas, and have to wait for the circuit boards.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50559-twiterix-the-photos-have-been-taken/page__view__findpost__p__777079 is what Craig said about the boards yesterday. That's the closest to an answer to that question that I remember seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eight Bit said:
There was once a google maps map with locator pins of Pandora fans(?(can't say users yet)) on it... quite a few dutch on that iirc. Somehow my pin got lost everytime I placed it

You had to put the link (view in google earth) in google maps than you will see all if you zoom in

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=109623191618506501243.00046c7a35531e071320a

I think we dutch people are just active forummers :D

Aw, no one near the north. I feel all alone.

...I'm sorry, I don't seem to have anything on-topic to say. Though queue, stack, memory, tree and hashmap sendout modes deviated slightly from the original topic as well.

Gruso said:
B-ZaR said:
Gruso said:
As usual all of this information is based on my best recollection of recent dev team posts and may be outdated by the time you refresh this page. If you hold me to any of this information I will harm your bunny.
You should make that your sig :p
That's not such a silly idea actually. :D

dare? Talk using Tagkyria the worst case scenario would be spamm, but even that it would be blocked quickly

wow, it reminds me i havent check the latest api

Eight Bit said:
There was once a google maps map with locator pins of Pandora fans(?(can't say users yet)) on it... quite a few dutch on that iirc. Somehow my pin got lost everytime I placed it

it happened to me too until i realized it only shows about 50 pins per page, so you have to search your pin over the x amount of pages,

Gruso said:
Box: Craig says there isn't one. I guess they'll be using standard courier boxes?
Source: Can't find it now. Stupid three letter keywords.
Source, maybe.

(Post 25 - I can't get the direct link for some reason, it takes me to page 4 of the thread when I use the specific-post link...)

Chip said:
I can absolutely guarantee that nothing will be held up due to packaging. There probably isn't going to be any fancy packaging for the first batch. As long as Fedex still gives out free boxes, we're set.

Gruso said:
As usual all of this information is based on my best recollection of recent dev team posts and may be outdated by the time you refresh this page. If you hold me to any of this information I will harm your bunny.

:angry2:

DaMummy said:
i wouldve really liked a special pandora box :(
Maybe after the first batch is cleared they'll sell special boxes for like $5 and you can put it on your shelf and pretend the Pandora shipped in it.
Or you could print one yourself somehow.

Vlynndar said:
I am surprised by the large amount of Dutch(wo)men on these forums, and in particular, this thread. Evan, Eight Bit, Bosbeetle, Borgqueen, me...

Coincidence, or is there actually a scene here in the Netherlands I'm unaware of?
its Borg Queen X you simple life from! you'l be assimilated soon!

And im actually suprised there are only so few pandora orders from our country.
Im one of the about 10 users in my whole country that has a pandora in possesion soon. im happy about that actually :D

DaMummy said:
i wouldve really liked a special pandora box :(
This companies seems to do custom boxes:
http://www.cactuscontainers.com/

Here's some examples of what they could do:
http://www.cactuscontainers.com/custom-boxes/custom-die-cut-boxes/custom-mailer-boxes/custom-mailer-boxes.asp

borgqueenx said:
Vlynndar said:
I am surprised by the large amount of Dutch(wo)men on these forums, and in particular, this thread. Evan, Eight Bit, Bosbeetle, Borgqueen, me...

Coincidence, or is there actually a scene here in the Netherlands I'm unaware of?
its Borg Queen X you simple life from! you'l be assimilated soon!

And im actually suprised there are only so few pandora orders from our country.
Im one of the about 10 users in my whole country that has a pandora in possesion soon. im happy about that actually :D

It's also Evan~NL, but that makes things so hard to speak out loud. Also, [this one name I forgot] is Dutch. S/he programs something that I also forgot. ...I'll just blame the time. It's past midnight.

We should have a Pandora Party sometime :lol:

Back