jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Oh, man these are hilarious! :lol:

Spider-Plant Man Part 1
Spider-Plant Man Part 2

The only downside is the ultra-poor video quality and quiet sound. :(

I'm working on finding a better copy, though. I might repost if I find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
jmetal88 posted on Jul 13 2006 at 02:47 AM said:
Oh, man these are hilarious! :lol:

Spider-Plant Man Part 1
Spider-Plant Man Part 2

The only downside is the ultra-poor video quality and quiet sound. :(

I'm working on finding a better copy, though. I might repost if I find one.
I forget the year, but they were an MTV Awards thingamy - if that helps your search.

sam fisher posted on Jul 14 2006 at 09:13 PM said:
It has one 'dude' from shaun of the dead. You silly American, most likely, Angel.
Shut the fuck up Sam you twat™

Oh yes. It's a trademarked saying now. So NOBODY better use it without PMing me first.

Thanks in advance.

@Angel: shaun of the dead was quite hilarious. I was literally on the floor of the theater when they found that zombie girl in their backyard :lol:

In fact I think ill make a copy of the dvd right now......

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 15 2006 at 02:22 AM said:
It has one 'dude' from shaun of the dead. You silly American, most likely, Angel.

Oh yes. It's a trademarked saying now. So NOBODY better use it without PMing me first.

Thanks in advance.

@Angel: shaun of the dead was quite hilarious. I was literally on the floor of the theater when they found that zombie girl in their backyard :lol:

lol, i'll get the camera!

Anyway, I was joking 'you silly american', does that sound menacing? I didn't say 'You stupid thicko American dipshit twat'. I was just pointing out that only one of the 'dudes' was an actor in Shaun of the Dead. Also its British so you should call them 'blokes'.

sam fisher posted on Jul 14 2006 at 09:25 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 15 2006 at 02:22 AM said:

Thanks in advance.

lol, i'll get the camera!

Anyway, I was joking 'you silly american', does that sound menacing? I didn't say 'You stupid thicko American dipshit twat'. I was just pointing out that only one of the 'dudes' was an actor in Shaun of the Dead. Also its British so you should call them 'blokes'.

Fine fine. I'll give you that. Bloke it is.

Ok, I found it on a torrent, downloaded it, reencoded it to correct the aspect ratio, and uploaded it to YouTube here:

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDJI6YrSc8

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnLuWzi0S0

Also, I uploaded the full quality reencode (plays perfectly on the GP2X) to this page:
http://www.filefactory.com/?8c3136

PSyMastR posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:24 AM said:
The audio from part 2 is messed up. Lips dont match sound at all. Almost an entire second off.

Blame YouTube for that. The file I uploaded was sync'd just fine.

There was that other Comic Relief thing, the Harry Potter one, which I found quite funny. What was it called again? Y'know, the one with Dawn French in it.

EDIT: Ah, Harry Potter and the Secret Chamberpot of Azerbaijan.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 10:54 AM said:
The audio from part 2 is messed up. Lips dont match sound at all. Almost an entire second off.

Actually... I just downloaded the full one you uploaded to filefactory, the audio is messed up there too.

PSyMastR posted on Jul 15 2006 at 03:42 PM said:

Actually... I just downloaded the full one you uploaded to filefactory, the audio is messed up there too.

Are you serious? I never actually noticed it when watching it on my GP2X...

Let me check it again.

EDIT: No, the one I have here locally is perfect. Maybe I made a mistake uploading it. I'll download that one and see.

EDIT 2: I just downloaded the one I uploaded to FileFactory and checked it. It plays fine for me. Computer and GP2X. If I were you I'd try it on the 2X or with a different media player, or on a different computer, as it's likely a problem with your software or hardware.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 09:50 PM said:

Let me check it again.

EDIT: No, the one I have here locally is perfect. Maybe I made a mistake uploading it. I'll download that one and see.

EDIT 2: I just downloaded the one I uploaded to FileFactory and checked it. It plays fine for me. Computer and GP2X. If I were you I'd try it on the 2X or with a different media player, or on a different computer, as it's likely a problem with your software or hardware.
Its not my PC. It lags on my 2x, and my other PC (which is running linux so its completely different then this one). Both are very good specs wise, so that isn't the problem either. Ill try redownloading it.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 16 2006 at 02:50 AM said:

Let me check it again.

No, you just obviously dont notice it. They are all very noticably off the same amount on 5 pc's with 5 different downloads. Its just that its encoded wrong. Or maybe you have an old version of the codec you used to encode it.

sam fisher posted on Jul 16 2006 at 03:24 AM said:
jmetal88 posted on Jul 16 2006 at 02:50 AM said:

Let me check it again.

No, you just obviously dont notice it. They are all very noticably off the same amount on 5 pc's with 5 different downloads. Its just that its encoded wrong. Or maybe you have an old version of the codec you used to encode it.
That's really weird. I've looked very closely on my PC and my GP2X, and I can't tell that it's off by any amount... I specifically look for P's B's and M's, and all those line up perfectly. I used PocketDivXEncoder to encode it.

EDIT: If I could see it, I would fix it, obviously. I can tell it's off in the one I put on YouTube, but it's perfect using VLC media player and my GP2X.

:eek:

Holy crap, you're right!

I don't know how the heck it can do that, it's perfect on my machine, but I just played it on my friend's computer, and it's horribly out of sync!

Seriously, does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this? Would switching the encoding to XviD help?

Seriously guys, I'm at a loss here...

Can anyone help?

jmetal88 posted on Jul 18 2006 at 04:43 AM said:
:eek:

Holy crap, you're right!

I don't know how the heck it can do that, it's perfect on my machine, but I just played it on my friend's computer, and it's horribly out of sync!

Seriously, does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this? Would switching the encoding to XviD help?

Seriously guys, I'm at a loss here...

Can anyone help?

Try encoding it with Virtual Dub instead.

Back