Squidgesnes 0.34

Just a quickie:

For anyone that wants to get rid of the bug that chops up sprites near the bottom of the screen, unpack the below archive to wherever you have SquidgeSNES installed. Note that this requires the full 0.34 version to work, so it must already be installed: www.squidgey.plus.com/squidgesnes034sp1.zip
So, where can we get this update now ? I've got a 404 error, and gp32x file archive is not updated.
Btw my girlfriend went crazy when she saw that she could actually play super mario 3 with super mario all stars :lol: She was so happy, I've got to thank you for that squidge :) On the other hand, it will be more and more difficult for me to actually play with my gp2x now ... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look at the front page. EvilDragon definitely says he's included it in the current file archive.

Now, I'm going to move Ssnes away from Linux and into HH-territory, just to see what kind of speedups I get. I also want to include an asm sound core, so don't expect any releases this weekend. However, there's a slightly faster version (~4fps in my tests) in this thread if you can't live without your ssnes fix ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back