Still trying to get the survey results

Well, this would be an ignominious end to Craig's preorder saga, if it is the end. Seems I was more right than ever to pay my way out of Craig's queue and into ED's shop while I had the money, but it's a pisser for everyone else.

Just sent out a refund request for $400, about $50 less from what I originally paid. One month.

Maybe he plans to buy those 1GHz from you ED when he gets orders. Lets hope so anyway, otherwise what you are fearing would be bad indeed.

In regards to normal Pandoras, I know he mentioned he had enough returns to put together (and is selling) about 100 Pandoras, he probably has sold about 15 so far on Gbax

On a different note, As everyone has mentioned numerous times, you need to call him or Skype him.  Email makes it to easy to avoid communicating.
Ed I am very grateful for you trying to sort this out, you are my last hope for getting a Pandora after nearly 5 years. I am tired of getting my hopes up only to hear nothing again for months, if Craig won't release the list then you need to cut this guy out, he has and is continuing to damaging your brand. The only solution I can think of to clearing this once and for all, is to get everyone who received the survey to email it to you including any confirmation of their original order, the only difficult part is working out how to send out in which order, but if this can get the queue moving again I'm sure many will not mind as we seem to be at another stalemate. This is by no means perfect, but is a solution that you could implement and you can control, more happy people with Pandora's in their hands can only be a boost to the community, especially people, who like me, ordered back in 2008... 

Maybe ED can make his own survey, let people sign in with their mail address and ask for confimation (from jaqluin) that they ordered a pandora from craig and paid for production money. If craig doesnt answer, just let them show him their confirmation emails when they ordered. This way ED gets at least a list of pandora he can deliver.

The biggest difficulty would be not having the list of email addresses to start with, so a large proportion of customers wouldn't find out about it for months, if ever. So, that strategy would get the details of some of the customers, but probably not enough to form a good estimate of the total amount of money needed etc.

If doing something like that, it would be a good time to find out people's order date, to check if anything unfortunate has been going on there.

The biggest difficulty would be not having the list of email addresses to start with, so a large proportion of customers wouldn't find out about it for months, if ever. So, that strategy would get the details of some of the customers, but probably not enough to form a good estimate of the total amount of money needed etc.

If doing something like that, it would be a good time to find out people's order date, to check if anything unfortunate has been going on there.
Yeah but it would still be a start and sort out the most vocal of us...

I agree it won't solve the situation entirely but at this point anything that makes us progress is a good option...

Here as well. If things go south, I still have my original preorder e-mail. I'd rather have a Pandora than any refund money. I want, so badly, to be a Pandora owner and start exploring and contributing to things! All I need is the hardware...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, last week.

She apologized today, she got quite few emails from customers which she also had to include into the survey.

But she's still working on it.

I dunno, either she is real or Craig has some serious multiple personality disorder. Jacquelyne has always been very polite and freindly, whereas Craig is typically very angry and confrontational. But I have never seen a picture of her...... Hmmmmmmmm

Back