Strange idea I admit...

Stealth, the PPC games I mentioned are better than any equivalents that can be emulated - again, it's clear you haven't played them. If you just dislike paying for games, then don't buy them, - but some people want new games developed to use the GP32 abilities.

Snails is a SUPERB Worms style game for example, Argentum is a very good RTS game, Darxide is a cool 3D polygon space shooter, etc. These games would be great additions to the GP32. And many people love Rayman, and Rayman Ultimate is the real thing done just right. It would be far better on GP32 because of the GP32 controls being way better than any PPC.

Aside from Rayman Ultimate, my statement stands. There is nothing emulated yet on GP32 that compares to most of the other PPC games I mentioned. Snails in particular is a superb Worms type game, and better than the 16bit console versions of Worms. And considering the state of SNES emulation, Mario isn't that well represented yet either.

I think some of you just dislike paying for games. Which is fine, that's your business, but I like a mix of emulated and new commercial titles. Plus, GamePark makes zero money off us using ROMs, and unlike Nintendo, Game Park could drop dead overnight if they don't make enough money.

its a greay idea very original, id donate mony to get konami to make an mgs or maybe square enix to make an rpg or activision to make a tony hawk. or lets just flood email em telling them and giving them links to gp32news or the official site

Back