Streets of Rage Remake

w000000000000000000t~ Cheers mate!!! :D

Ah ok, thanks for the detailed explanation. I've always got 5 mins for my Pandora. Cheers mate. :)

No probs - dgame is the man/woman for making it so easy... I'd otherwise be still trying to put it into GINGE unsuccessfully and getting frustrated at people going "but it's so easy to get it working in GINGE, I dont understand why you cant!" and so on ;)Hope it all works smoothly for you!
Thanks again mate. :)

I'm going to record some gameplay footage this evening and put it on YouTube. Already tried it, and it runs very smoothly in most sections of the game. Awesome job!

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is: 45+ minutes of unedited gameplay footage from Streets of Rage Remake v5.0 for the Pandora. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wZW0e10hI

Looking great, can you play fullscreen (without the black bars) and enable the HQ2X and other graphical effects?

Fullscreen mode does not include widescreen. This is also the case for the PC version, which also has black borders on widescreen monitors. The other graphic modes are also selectable from the menu.

My brother played on his version for many hours and unlocked lots of stuff already (almost everything), so I will try to put all that on my Pandora and make a new video within a short while. Maybe give a nice overview of all the game mode and such things.

By the way, for filming this video I used a USB 2.0 hub with a USB-to-PlayStation2-controller converter so I could play the game with an original PS2 joypad. Works perfectly! I almost dare to say that every little thing from the full version also works on the Pandora.

The word 'AWESOME' is used far too often these days on many things undeserving of such praise, therefore I'll simply say... BOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAH! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back