'stuff' Arriving In Uk 22Nd March

Nation.A.List

"Looks like everything will have arrived here by the 22nd. How exciting"

Latest tweet by craigix http://twitter.com/Craigix

Omg, please get ready to start on the assembly process on the 22nd

Another vague one from Craig. I'm assuming this includes the cases, meaning there must be an update from the factory. It would be nice to know what exactly they told you that allows you to make that statement. This also insinuates that you've arranged with the Texas factory for parts to ship to you guys - again, it would be nice to know a bit more specifics.

Not being hostile, just stating the questions that the tweet raised for me. I'm hopeful that you're right about this, I'm just wondering if you could give a bit more insight (seeing as you don't have a 140 character limit here) as to the information that you guys have received that allows you to state this.

I've asked on the German boards, too. Let's see if we can get some insights :)

It is when everything should be here, including the cases. To be on the safe side we probably won't start until a few days after that.

I feel a lot more confident about this now we are back in control.

Our own assembly line, this will work far far better for batch 2 and so on. It should always have been like this.

So you've arranged with the Texas factory for shipping you everything they've got there? Also, I'm assuming you're factoring in some Murphy time?

Sorted Craig thats great news..

What is your plan in the assembly line? are there any rough plans for how your gonna round up the troops and when we will be trained..

I say we because I'd be well up for it. Laptop repair techie with 8 years EXP should qualify. Only payment I want is my Pandora at the end of the week

So it looks like another 6-8 weeks before the first Pandora's are posted?

3 weeks until the parts arrive in UK
1 week before they're put together
2-4 weeks of unexpected delays (because something ALWAYS happens..)

Of course i'll be waiting longer because I pre-ordered late.

Oh well. It'll be cool knowing parts of my Pandora have been to/come from all over the world :)

http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/statuses/9870717026
ED:
Production, here we come! Just confirmed with Fatih, cases will arrive in UK March 22nd. We'll have the assembly site ready by then! Go! :)

How much extra time should US orders expect to be added to their shipping time since they're not coming from the US now?

Wolfsclaw said:
Finally! Just two more months!

(It never gets old does it)

Or less true! My money is still on July at the soonest, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, I guess theres no way ill be getting my pandora before the 1st of april :( Another trip without a pandy :(

atiti said:
damn, I guess theres no way ill be getting my pandora before the 1st of april :( Another trip without a pandy :(

I thought I was going to have Pandora to play while sitting around the hospital when my Daughter was born (even though that was going to be months later than I initially expected). She's going to be celebrating her first birthday before I get my Pandora. Let that sink in for a moment.

MooTheKow said:
Wolfsclaw said:
Finally! Just two more months!

(It never gets old does it)

Or less true! My money is still on July at the soonest, though.
I'm ready to say July

Back