Stunt car

craigrwallace

Still Fresh
Does anyone know if Stunt Car Racer for the Amiga was ever released for the atari. It is without doubt the best racing game on any early system (except gt on psx and psx2) and id do anything to play it on my gp.

I know that the Automation 117 version is perfect

and there are versions on the Medway boys 43 disk and Pompey Pirates 17

craigrwallace posted on May 16 2003 said:
Does anyone know if Stunt Car Racer for the Amiga was ever released for the atari. It is without doubt the best racing game on any early system (except gt on psx and psx2) and id do anything to play it on my gp.
The commodore 64 version work too ! And if you set the emul to full speed, (not real c64 speed) it's really smooth !!

Last edited by a moderator:
craigrwallace posted on May 16 2003 said:
yep, the Atari ST version is awesome! (and it actually seems faster than the AMIGA one.....and yes i do have an AMIGA and yes it is one of my fav games of all time too :p)

having this on Castaway (especially with the save state option which means i can save it at the "choose course screen" and not have to wait for it to load!) is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! :D

this alongside Turrican 2, Buggy Boy, IK+ and Giana Sisters are my most played games on the GP32 at the moment :)

dan miracle posted on May 16 2003 said:
yep, the Atari ST version is awesome! (and it actually seems faster than the AMIGA one.....and yes i do have an AMIGA and yes it is one of my fav games of all time too :p)
The ST had a slighly faster CPU, hence the speed difference.

Which Giana works? Which TOS?

I tried Giana Sisters from I think Automation to not avail.. just reboots the GP32 :/

jeff

Back