Stupid Stunt Went Bad Video

Redsandro

Still Fresh
Website
www.rednet.nl
Hi,

A lot of faked stunt movies appear on the net. Stunts just not real enough so they look fake. So if it can't be done realistically, why not exaggerate to the max?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTf6CzTeyYM

I've created this video for a video competition. The assignment was to create a viral video. I was a month late with my submission, so I am lacking a few thousand views behind. The one with the most views wins. I worked on it for two weeks :D

Just view it for the lolz if you want. But if you have a youtube account, I would appreciate it if you give it 5 stars and add it to your favorites. B) And if you think I deserve it, spreading the link as much as possible would be even better! http://tinyurl.com/stuntz (=same)

-update-

Hey this forum is escaping (addslashes()) my bbcode! It's not my fault!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, don't worry about the slashes. A fix was supposed to be released about a year ago. Thousands of people paid hundreds of dollars in advance for the fix to be performed but the release of the fix has been delayed since then in two month increments. You might be shocked to learn that the latest projection is, wait for it, two months. It may seem asinine that in 2009, when literally billions of forums ranging for expensive to free work perfectly and offer many more features than this one that our intrepid forum owners would persist with this POS, but there is a good reason. There must be...

Nice one, I really like it!

Last year we had to shoot a 3 minute clip for a university-course, and we really could have used someone with good knowledge about color-correction.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UtDj0XdUc&fmt=18 (German with subs)

Heavily inspired by Troma, trashy and probably not safe for work. :)

'Klaus' said:
Nice one, I really like it!

Last year we had to shoot a 3 minute clip for a university-course, and we really could have used someone with good knowledge about color-correction.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UtDj0XdUc&fmt=18 (German with subs)

Heavily inspired by Troma, trashy and probably not safe for work. :)
Hilarious! :D I like the voice over pronunciation :p
Can I ask, how did you guys make those retro style blood bursts?

btw I don't get mail notifications from this topic even though
You are already subscribed to this topic or forum.

The video made me laugh. Especially in the final seconds. :)

lingenfr said:
Yeah, don't worry about the slashes. A fix was supposed to be released about a year ago. Thousands of people paid hundreds of dollars in advance for the fix to be performed but the release of the fix has been delayed since then in two month increments. You might be shocked to learn that the latest projection is, wait for it, two months. It may seem asinine that in 2009, when literally billions of forums ranging for expensive to free work perfectly and offer many more features than this one that our intrepid forum owners would persist with this POS, but there is a good reason. There must be...
lol bitter.

'Gruso' said:
lol bitter.
Not bitter, maybe a little frustrated. If forums were nascent technology I suppose this silliness would be understandable. When there are many free, functional forum packages available, it is hard to fathom why it is taking so long to correct this problem. I use greasemonkey at home, but can't at work. How many posts on the board relate to the link problem? Whatever...

lingenfr said:
Gruso said:
lol bitter.
Not bitter, maybe a little frustrated. If forums were nascent technology I suppose this silliness would be understandable. When there are many free, functional forum packages available, it is hard to fathom why it is taking so long to correct this problem. I use greasemonkey at home, but can't at work. How many posts on the board relate to the link problem? Whatever...

Well... you can still view Gruso's new sig addition, or in mine for that matter. ;)

But yeah, it is a bit frustrating... but just a bit.

'Redsandro' said:
Hilarious! :D I like the voice over pronunciation :p
Can I ask, how did you guys make those retro style blood bursts?

btw I don't get mail notifications from this topic even though
You are already subscribed to this topic or forum.
Thanks, we basicly used the method from exposure.co.uk. Unfortunately the site is down now, but the article is still available via archive.org: web.archive.org/web/20051124202010/www.exposure.co.uk/eejit/blood/index.html. We just exchanged the insecticide sprayer for an electric compressor.
And I never get notifications from this forum...

Ah, thanks for the link!

Sorry for the delay. It took me forever to guess my password, since Opera cached a password that didn't want to get applied to the board anymore when it was replaced with a newer one. At least the slashes problem is gone :p

Back