SuperZaxxon v1.72-RC

As some of the other users have mentioned, I've noticed huge issues with the internal Wifi on this build. Connecting to the wireless router hangs for quite a while, then asks me to re input the password (I know it's right because my Edimax Dongle uses the same Network profile). If I can get it to connect it will drop out, which should not be happening with a 1.5W Amplifier on an ASUS AC66R.

All these issues have been resolved with the External Edimax Dongle. 

Overclocking is insane, I'm running a Rebirth model... At get this-- 1000Mhz with headroom to go. (That's Like 68%!!!) I'm talking stable as a rock, Even with a Neon SIMD accelerated Stress test running and In browser HTML5 benchmark at the same time. 

In addition, I've noticed SuperTuxCart no longer works for me either after update. Might be an unrelated issue, but tested without overclock with same results.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using this quite heavily, although the server is on a Linux PC. I just mount it like this:

mount -t cifs //10.0.1.1/share /mnt/share/ -o username=notaz,uid=notaz
I tried this (obviously with my server/account details) and it didn't work with shares from a Win PC or a Linux PC
It said something about not a valid share, incorrect type or bad block or something like that.

Have you checked dmesg?

You also need to specify password=... in -o block (not pass= or similar).

Sometimes you also need to specify domain (dom=...).

Have you checked dmesg?

I think I checked dmesg; and I did add password=
If I get some time tonight, I'll try and have another go, it's probably something simple I've done wrong.

Shame I don't think we could get Smb4K on the Pandora (maybe we can?), that works really nicely on my Mint PC

Have you checked dmesg?

I tried this, with and without "dom="

sudo mount -t cifs //server/share /media/shared -o username=user,password=password,dom=server
I also tried with "-t auto"
It says

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on //server/share.
missing codepage or helper program, or other error
(for several filesystems (e.g. nfs, cifs) you might
need a /sbin/mount.<type> helper program)
/sbin/mount.cifs doesn't exist btw
dmesg output says:

CIFS VFS: cifs mount failed w/return code = -22
Does any of that help?
Thanks

Back