Synergy?

Spray190

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
i was wondering if a port of synergy or some similar software was going to be made for the pandora, i think it could end up being more of a gimmick than anything else but there is potential for it to be a very useful bit of software

Spray190 said:
i was wondering if a port of synergy or some similar software was going to be made for the pandora, i think it could end up being more of a gimmick than anything else but there is potential for it to be a very useful bit of software
Not a coder, but I don't see why it could not be done, source is available

I mean it would pretty sweet controlling everything from the pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spray190 said:

yeah that was kind of the thought i was going for, so that you could have the pandora as the heart of what ever computer network setup you are lucky enough to have, i was using a similar system on my pda to control my set up a couple of years back but it wasnt very well refined and my set up back then was a bit crazy to the extent i think there were 9 systems linked up just in my bedroom

Spray190 said:
Spray190 said:

yeah that was kind of the thought i was going for, so that you could have the pandora as the heart of what ever computer network setup you are lucky enough to have, i was using a similar system on my pda to control my set up a couple of years back but it wasnt very well refined and my set up back then was a bit crazy to the extent i think there were 9 systems linked up just in my bedroom

Considering this got added to Angstrom 3 days ago, I would say you are in luck...

Pretty good place to see what is happening with Angstrom dev, Beagleboard dev and by inference the possible software capabilities of the Pandora.

-(e)

Interesting, I have synergy running on my three computers, my PSP acting as a second screen, I wonder how many more screens I could add to my desk :p

Hmm... seems like a great way to wirelessly connect my laptop to my tv through the pandora.

edgex004 said:
Hmm... seems like a great way to wirelessly connect my laptop to my tv through the pandora.
That is a great idea... although I should have done it months ago with the laptop on the coffee table. I use a big screen for a monitor and a TV. I quite often find my self surfing the web on the laptop and not even touching the desktop... Silly I know.

42west.JPG

Back