Tablet As Open As It Gets

second exodous

Advanced Member
I saw this a week or so ago and thought someone else would put it on here but no one has so I thought I'd post it.

It is what I wanted to be done with the BB since it came out and someone has finally done it! Not very compact but when the MX comes out it will be as strong as the Pandora. I haven't looked that close at the board layout of the first BB and the MX so it might require a new Arduino board but since it is open source I'm sure someone will make one.

I don't know how interesting this is to anyone but I thought it was cool!

Kinda spendy though. I think I'll stick to a Pandora for the time being. I didn't look at the price, I would get a Pandora or a Touch Book before this.

jbrodack said:
Expensive and you kinda got to put it together yourself. Not very attractive for me.
But you can choose how it goes together!

Last edited by a moderator:
~Levi~ said:
Id try that if i had the money for it.. seems like something neat to toy with
I would also. I might go this rout if the XBMC team gets the BB working at full speed. Then I could use it as a portable touch screen also.

Wolenber said:
What sort of battery life does this thing get?
That probably depends on what you have running on it, what you have plugged into it, and what battery you use, but the board itself runs off of USB power, 5V, so hardly any power. I'm sure it is comparable to the Pandora, maybe a bit better if it uses a battery with the same capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back