Taking Pre-Orders For Second Batch Of Caanoo Plus Other News

i would like to buy a Caanoo from him in a few weeks, but i dont want to pay custom tax. so i will have to buy a white one instead of a black one from a Canada shop. Canada shop dont have the black console

They arrived in country and are still in customs they have moved from the holding house to the inspection house so they should release them on Monday and then it will take a day or two to get here from the Customs Office in New York, New York.

As for third batch pre-orders yes once I run out of extra stock I have ordered I will be taking a third batch pre-order

Finally found out the hold up at customs on why it hasn't cleared they want an inovice for the value of the items as they state the price seems low. Dunno what that means but faxed the invoice to them and hopefully they clear the darn package so I can ship the Caanoo's also got a bad note from GPH about the 3rd Batch it will delayed till late November.

DingooDigitalUSA said:
There are very important things that we would like to let you know, so please read this mail really carefully.

hmm, i wonder if GPH would really appreciate or intended for that being posted publically? <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
DingooDigitalUSA said:
There are very important things that we would like to let you know, so please read this mail really carefully.

hmm, i wonder if GPH would really appreciate or intended for that being posted publically? <_<

I dont think it matters, I read the gp32spain forums (im a native spanish speaker) and they have a similar announcement.

Everyone,

Wanted to take this brief moment to make a small statement about my webstore and it's future once I already almost had to shut down the store due to medical bills but this is much worse.

I have had a total of $1500.00 US Dollars in charge backs from my credit card processor from customers in Brazil using stolen credit cards to buy the Caanoo and A-330.

Don't worry about current orders that are out I have stock or stock coming in to meet all orders to include the Caanoo pre-orders if you have one coming they will be here soon. They just cleared customs and are in route here and will be here tomorrow or Thursday once I get them I will start to ship the items out.

Also from now on all purchases from Brazil are blocked sorry to have to do that but can't take the risks of having anymore charge backs. Thanks for your time and support.

Please don't take this as I'm saying all Brazilians are bad it was a few bad apples that spoiled it I have alot of friends from Brazil and cherish them if anyone from Brazil would like to make an order they can e-mail me with what they want I will total it up along with shipping and they can pay via paypal.com

Regards,

Justin B

sorry to hear that Justin, hopefully you can keep your store up and running. my purchasing experiences from you have always been positive, so I would hate to see a reliable store go under. good luck with it.

I would hate to label any country risky or bad but alot of scams and stolen credit cards are coming from Brazil, Nigeria, Haiti, South Africa, Russia. It sucks big time because the buyer gets all the protections and us resellers take the loses and the risk.

DingooDigitalUSA said:
I would hate to label any country risky or bad but alot of scams and stolen credit cards are coming from Brazil, Nigeria, Haiti, South Africa, Russia. It sucks big time because the buyer gets all the protections and us resellers take the loses and the risk.

Madness! I always thought the risk stayed with the credit card company - hence them charging 3%!

john

I did also till the charge backs started hitting the bank account...

Like this 10/12/2010 ACH DEBIT CHARGEBACK 5163050 021000020256483 CHASE PAYMENTECH - $268.45

Back