Taking Pre-Orders For Gph Caanoo

That is fine never had an issue with Dingoo A320 as I pretest each unit to insure I'm not shipping a unit DOA. But if everyone prefers that I don't I won't but it would suck in my IMO if I had been waiting and then got a unit that is DOA. That is the only reason I have ever tested the units to ensure they are working. It's not like I'm playing games or anything on them I just ensure they power up. But if the consensus is you guys don't want that done on the Caanoo I won't ;)

So rest assured no units will be opened just shipped as is but there is no guarntee they won't be DOA on arrival...

DingooDigitalUSA said:
That is fine never had an issue with Dingoo A320 as I pretest each unit to insure I'm not shipping a unit DOA. But if everyone prefers that I don't I won't but it would suck in my IMO if I had been waiting and then got a unit that is DOA. That is the only reason I have ever tested the units to ensure they are working. It's not like I'm playing games or anything on them I just ensure they power up. But if the consensus is you guys don't want that done on the Caanoo I won't ;)

So rest assured no units will be opened just shipped as is but there is no guarntee they won't be DOA on arrival...

If I were you I would test them all, it will save you money on returns and GPH consoles are not exactly known for being perfect, there will be a % which are DOA. There always are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer getting it from either www.gp2xstore.com or www.gamersection.ca. I got my F-200 from gp2xstore and my Wiz from gamersection. Both arrived safely and had great support from both companies

DigitalAnvil said:
I prefer getting it from either www.gp2xstore.com or www.gamersection.ca. I got my F-200 from gp2xstore and my Wiz from gamersection. Both arrived safely and had great support from both companies

Then... Get it from one of them... This guy was trying to give the US another distro to choose from... Why post negative stuff about someone trying to do something positive for people. It's a good thing someone else is trying to sell the Caanoo, and it's accessories...

HeWhoCorrupts said:
Any news on the packages? I am antsy, it's getting so close to coming so...

Add me as being antsy also. I also ordered the TV cable and screen protector and hope that everything with be shipped together soon. Hopefully, Dingoo Digital USA received his packages yesterday.

The package was released from Customs in Anchorage at 6am this morning I hope it can make the hope skip jump to Kentucky and then Kansas City, Mo before they go out for delivery today if not I won't get the package til monday as no saturday delivery for UPS. So here is for keeping your fingers crossed I will let you know later today if it arrives...

Shipment is in doing inventory now. Noticed the tv-out cables are missing will talk with Tony later tonight and find out what the deal is ;)

DingooDigitalUSA said:
Shipment is in doing inventory now. Noticed the tv-out cables are missing will talk with Tony later tonight and find out what the deal is ;)

that's (mostly) good news. will you be shipping out tomorrow?

DingooDigitalUSA said:

also did you get the other accessories like the screen protectors? and did you get all the wifi/game packs? final question will you be sending emails out when they ship and what method of shipping will you be using? sorry to bombard you with all these questions.

I got all accessories except the TV-Out cable but sold out of the screen protector already...

Alot of items already sold out as soon as I posted I had stock once I added it to the website.

Yes all orders will receive an e-mail from the website and USPS.com with a tracking number....

Here is response I got from GPH on the TV-Out Cable:

Dear Mr. Justin

We are sorry to inform you that TV out cable will be ready for shipment in the 3rd week of September.

We will be sure to send them out as soon as they are ready and cover the freight charge for this shipment.

Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will keep you informed of the shipping status.

Best regards,

GPH

Back