Thank You For The Information!

mali said:
Lower right corner :) Do you see the small round shape, there?
It's easiest to see on the image of the full bottom of the case. You can see the stylus slot in the lower left corner.

Edit: Right, I need to refresh before posting next time :p

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT PANDORA IS INTENSE

SERIOUSLY GUYS

Edit:

ALMOST AS INTENSE AS THIS VIDEO

Is that a little Pandora logo I see on the analog pads, or is it just nubbling?

And we know, how they managed to fit the bigger battery in there. They got rid of the battery cover. It's also much better for overall stability that way. Not so good for people who carry around a spare battery, though ;)

Edit:
Hmm.. I'm not 100% sure, because there is a thin line visible on the side on the first pic.

craigix said:
final_1.jpg

final_2.jpg

final_3.jpg

Final case.
Is it just me or is the perspective wrong in those images. Why is the side closer to the viewer smaller than the side that's further away?

It's an orthographic perspective. The closer side should be the same length as the further side, but since humans are used to regular perspective, it might look a little backwards at first.

The final case looks very nice!

To Craigix (or anyone else who knows) - Is FDM higher quality than what we've seen MWeston play around with over the past month?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87nkJquHnAU

It's just some weird music video.
The Pandora render is more this level of intensity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

lulzfish said:
3D DRIVERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

:eek: :eek:

Doom III has arrived on Pandora! And the framerate's not bad at all! :D

mali said:
And we know, how they managed to fit the bigger battery in there. They got rid of the battery cover. It's also much better for overall stability that way. Not so good for people who carry around a spare battery, though ;)
What? I do not understand. Get rid of the battery cover? Better for stability? What the... :rolleyes:

Another question: Why wasn't the fabric able to produce the battery in the former dimensions?

Username said:
So does anyone know where the microphone input is?
Maybe the little notch by the righthand side of the hinge is the microphone like the ds? only a guess tho

mali said:
@mazza
Aaahhh! Why do walk into that trap again :rolleyes: :lol:
5 points for my first victim!

500 if I get one of the dev team :lol:

puppydee said:
Username said:
So does anyone know where the microphone input is?
Maybe the little notch by the righthand side of the hinge is the microphone like the ds? only a guess tho

Yes, that looks like the Mic input. By the way did anyone notice that in these renders, the SD cards will no longer stick out, and there's a groove for getting them out now?

Back