The Big List Of Official Dev Team Updates

just coming back from vacation, and now I'll have no problem catching up! Thanks a bunch C

trooper said:
I hope you don`t mind Chip, I`ve add Firefox`s T2k video of his Jaguar (Tempest 2000) emulator to the list, Under 7/18.

Sure. Add whatever you think is appropriate if I don't get to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cleaned up the list a bit, labeling the videos properly. I cut out the unnecessary comments about the previous thread and changed the topic title to something a bit more descriptive. I also added Notaz's Picodrive video.

Great work.

An Chance you can change the dates to use the month names instead of numbers? It should just be a case of search - replace "7/" with "July " etc, as some of us find the american date format confusing :p

The LCD can run in a half bandwidth mode for even more speed, 400*240. This mode isn't being used yet on the emus.

craigix said:
The LCD can run in a half bandwidth mode for even more speed, 400*240. This mode isn't being used yet on the emus.
That's actually rather nice. On the N800, we're pretty much limited to 400x240 for video playback, because of LCD controller issues. Files transcoded to this resolution and watched pixel-doubled aren't half bad, with the added benefit of bein small in size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back