The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad_kermit.jpg

Well, I managed to smash my phone screen and the lowest quoted repair cost was ~$250AUD :( maybe next march then :(

T8mXsGD.jpg

Relatively, text is pretty hard to read off the top half of the screen, and the glass is chipping away slowly.  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at a party and managed to drop it on a stone pavement. Turns out my $3 eBay case didn't exactly help cushion the fall. :(

I feel for you.

I dropped my phone onto concrete & tried to stop it hitting the floor with my foot, needless to say I miss timed it & ended up booting my phone across the floor.

I cannot count the times I dropped my old Samsung clamshell, including on stone pavement.

No damage at all besides a very small dent and some scratches over 4 years and the battery still holds a decent charge. ^^

@moz: Aww no! :( . Maybe someone on here can fix it for you if you ask around? In the meantime, have a *biiiig huggle* from moi, oh, and a *huggle* for your phone too...it looks ouchie

Reactions: moz
Is the amoled cracked, or just the digitizer and touch layer?  You can buy the parts and do it yourself for almost nothing. There are quite a few pandorians in aus, someone owns a heatgun and knows how to use it i recon.

screen repairs are ordinary resonably easy, the trickiest part is opening the phone without breaking everything else... my latest screen change was that of my nook first gen e-ink screen... that one was not that great, lots of plastic clips, double faced tape and ribbon connector (I've counted 7 of them if I remember corectly...)

I need a hug :( .

The girl I loved died 3 years ago, and I had today a dream where her little sister died too and I had to bury her :( . The boy friend of the girl I loved helped me with it. I forgot it, but a few hours back It came back to my mind.

If its any comfort to you your dream was probably a product of the fact that you're thinking about the girl on the anniversary of her death. It's hard when someone cares about you dies, i too have lost many of my peers at a young age so i can understand your grief 3 years on, you never really forget a friend who's no-longer around and it does get easier as time goes on. I think the best thing to do is just go with any feelings that you have at the time and express them, dont keep them inside, even if theres no-one around to listen. Try not to think about what could have been and just remember fondly the experiences you had together and the time that you shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back