The Caring Corner :)

Felt really warm when I woke up just now, so I was pretty sure I had a fever or something. Took my temp, and it was... 96.4 degrees. Bah, how is this happening under flannel bedsheets in the summer?

You know, I think my health anxiety comes from Rexulti. Before I started taking that, I had more paranoia about the outside world. I wanna note that because I got a little paranoid just now. There were some people around my apartment, though that's common given where I live. I mean, I think I saw them in the parking lot too, but even that's not too uncommon. There's no gate or anything. People just hang out there sometimes.

You know, it sounds like they're yelling too, but I just gotta remind myself that that's how some people talk when they're outside.

Reactions: rSl
Yeah, it's quiet out now, and nobody came up here or anything. I think I'm good. According to my browsing history, I just got about two hours of sleep too.

Yeah, it's quiet out now, and nobody came up here or anything. I think I'm good.

8587427587-24f808d545-c.jpg

You know, I just typed "hallucination" into a symptom checker for kicks, and hypothyroidism came up as one of the results. Turns out paranoia is one of the symptoms.

My doctor said 96 was a normal body temperature for a big sweaty man though. I guess maybe I should trust her.

Crap, I had something like night terrors just now. I remember shouting for help. I hope everyone else is all right. I wonder if I scared any of the other people here with it.
Post automatically merged:

I'm trying to remember what I was scared of too, but it's fading.

I think I may have even asked people to call 911 in my sleep. I can't remember why though. It certainly didn't seem that dangerous once I was awake.

Bah. You know, reddit just showed me an ad for a drug used to treat opioid induced constipation. They need to get their crap straight. I'm on caffeine and benzos, not opioids.

I guess Cymbalta is a bit similar to an opioid in the way it treats pain, but I don't think it actually causes hallucinations. The benzos might.

My Nights wherend also not that pleasant, i have to change the position of my still damaged leg sometimes,
but its makes some progress:
I have still 2 issues: some positions of the leg hurt, and i still cant lift the thigh that much, maybe its because i still have problems whit the "coccyx",
I can stand whitouth the sticks, but when i lift the left leg too long, the right leg hurts....

But yesterday when i whent to the shower (whit a Plastic Camping Stool in the Shower Cabine), i was able to lift my right leg over the Cabine Wall, whitouth using my hands to lift the leg, but when i went out i had to help whit my hands as it was maybe not enough space for the correct position..

Maybe i have to train this leg now: lift it the whole time, so the muscles are getting stronger as it wasnt used in over 6 weeks..

on the Tour the France, they drive up to 80 kmh down these frenche Mountain Roads, and i wonder how this is possible whitouth that much accidents..

I climp a Troitvoir whit my E-Bike whit mybe 4 kmh, and i get 6 weeks trouble, and they drive Highway Speed whit just a Bycicle Helmet, some Gloves (some dont even use gloves), and thin Bycicle Trikots..

Back