The Caring Corner :)

Since I can't get a CHEK2 test, I'm back to just checking my temperature. 96.2 just now. Not yet low enough to worry about, but not confidence inspiring either.

The thing too is, those three times I stayed in the psych ward, I never posted anything below 97. I remember thinking just the 97s sounded low.

This Rexulti makes hunger more tolerable, I think. There were times where I used to ask my family to buy extra groceries for me, but that hasn't happened lately.

My scale just said I'm 329 lbs too. Maybe not impressive to you guys, but I've seen it at 349 lbs before. Staff won't be in this weekend to help me go to the grocery store either, so I could maybe lose two more pounds.

Staff just gave me my evening meds to take later. Said they were going home early because they weren't feeling well. Now I'm freaking out like, "The 'rona's back!"
Put your timer/alarm so that it reminds you of taking them on time. Hang in there! He/She might not come back tomorrow, but there's more staff, right? Keep us posted.

I wanna complain about how my brain is fried, but it wouldn't be the first time. I wish it were long COVID, so at least I'd know they're working on a cure for it. Unfortunately, this dates back well before COVID-19.

I mean, it's intentional, really. The less stuff people do, the less trouble they cause. Anti-psychotics like Invega are designed to disable people. I'll never be able to get anything done unless I escape my current living situation.

I wanna complain about how my brain is fried, b
Consider something like:
Faraday Gear products have infused natural occurring elements that block EMF, RF, with anti-microbial properties to keep you safe from invisible threats.

sorry for the ad.

but I've seen it at 349 lbs before.

So close.

What would it take to escape?

Faraday Gear products have infused natural occurring elements that block EMF, RF, with anti-microbial properties to keep you safe from invisible threats.

4144510163-d8b6c14e03-c.jpg

I've been checking my temperature less lately, but I remembered to check it tonight. 96.0 degrees. Just two tenths of a degree higher than I've ever seen it. Had to check back in this thread to make sure, but I had a 95.8 on the first of July. At first I was thinking the 95.9 I posted a couple days before that was my low, but that was just more memorable because it was the first time I broke the 95 barrier.

Air conditioning is at 75 right now. I can't imagine how things are going to be in the winter when I have it at 70 max. I could get actual hypothermia then.

WebMD reminded me that hypothyroidism is for old women, not middle aged men. My temp was back up to 97.3 this morning anyway. I'm going to try to relax.

I got my thermometer to read 100.0 by eating a burning hot cooked meal. It makes a different sound at 100.0. Not any louder, but more rapid.

Watch it still dip below 96.5 tonight.

Sometimes it’s sucks to live In a rural city : whe have some animals under the roof, and they are quite noisefull ..
they run from one corner to the other ..
This are doormouse ..

A thunderstorm has just started here. Peony has decided she's sick of being frightened of them and is trying her best to stand up to this one. She's currently snuggled up to me wrapped in the fluffiest blanket we've got, she's also feeling very nauseous, so I'm trying my best to distract her because I don't want to get vomited on.

Peony ended up being fine. The thunderstorm didn't amount to much (only 3 or 4 rumbles of thunder and no lightning) which helped. Later on she ate some ice cream and went to be bed earlier than usual. Today we're watching ghost videos.

The only food in my apartment is oatmeal, and I’m out of pizza money. I can go grocery shopping sometime this weekend, but I get severe anxiety about it. Bad enough that I’ve put it off for over a week already. I was hoping that if Delta gets worse, they’ll start doing the shopping for me again.

Back